Outdoor Greenhouse

O

OldGuy

Finally totally finished with the greenhouse heat, lights fans and water. I have a purple JEM seed crop going right now. Three females and one male in full flower. I also have some babies I just started. I will kill all the males with that crop. Having a greenhouse is awesome. Picked a tomatoe this evening. Peas yesterday. Fresh veggies in Feb.

Hey, OG, where you been? I was about to give up on you.

I'm so jealous, what I wouldn't do for a green house. Glad to see you back and growing. Will be watching.

o man thats definitely a winner.
we been wanting a greenhouse ever since the hot summers have made
outdoor gardening so difficult these past few years.
but,money is always needed for other things lately.

A greenhouse would be so awesome! Maybe some day I could consider one. Enjoy.

What is the concept of a Greenhouse, is it for winter growing? I cant imagine using one during the summer.. How does it work without direct sunlight? (Light being filtered/displaced by the plastic)

What is the concept of a Greenhouse, is it for winter growing? I cant imagine using one during the summer.. How does it work without direct sunlight? (Light being filtered/displaced by the plastic)

A simple greenhouse design will simply extend your growing season by a month or two in the spring and fall. With a more elaborate de$ign, it can be heated in the winter and cooled with evaporative chillers, ventilation, and shading in the summer, allowing all season usage. A top of the line setup will have all the systems automated with thermostats and control units.

Shading can be done with louvered panels or more commonly with thin cloth curtains. The cloth can be misted with water to help with cooling too.

sorry to say,i not feel that is a good idea...
you should be added some more things in there...just like more different flowers stuff...

Online Kitchen Cabinets

Last edited by a moderator:
Back