Budsons outdoor adventures

25th OCTOBER

Things have changed a little, hey it is an “adventure” remember! But I don’t think my order from seedsman will be arriving anytime soon, so I’ve tried finding some decent genetics I can grow now, I ordered 3x gorilla glue from a guy down in tassie and I got given around 100 seeds from my neighbor, he got them from a big grower apparently and forgot the strain, but I went ahead and dropped 17 seeds in on the 19th in paper towel, all 17 seeds popped tap roots within 30hrs, then into dirt where 15 of those buggers popped up. Very impressive little seeds so far!
E1B67B40-840F-436E-9AF6-ABB4DBF618B0.jpeg

D11087EC-0657-4512-819F-DE4B512ACBEB.jpeg

Now I’ve scrapped the Bunnings soil shit, I have one plant in osmocote Organics, it’s been fine just growing slow.. maybe I’ve forgotten how long things take it soil.. :shrug: healthy plant until I topped it, the new growth is really dark, like a purple/brown colour, I haven’t seen this before
29E7E91F-3B4B-44B2-9414-9ABC5F559A7F.png

As I mentioned I haven’t experienced this before, after some research I’m leaning towards a phosphorus deficiency, it goes hand in hand with the slow growth I talked about earlier, can anyone confirm this?

So I decided I’ve been taking the wrong approach, I’m slowly on the road to organics, building my own soil, made a worm farm last week, we’ll sort out a compost soon also, those and coco will be my base for next years adventures! BUT in the mean time I ordered an organic water only soil from high powered organics, called guerrilla gro- dirt, they also sell a indoor mix, it was then and there I decided I don’t want to do coco indoors, instead I’ll do the super soil, with Christmas and holidays coming up, it just made sense to buy a medium I can leave for a week or so and not have to worry about feedings/waterings while I’m trying to enjoy my break on the beach ect ect.
30BD2BBE-29AB-49AA-AA62-31387D995B18.png

So all the outdoor plants will go into this stuff, in pots, then once I can walk again one night under the cover of darkness I’ll take them all out bush to finish growing,
That’s about all for now, once the post man drops this soil off it will be full steam ahead! The weather is warm, the nights aren’t cool anymore, it’s time to get some outdoor beauty’s going!

It just seems to be the low key approach to getting your stuff out to your area. Come on Smokey! Pull your finger out mate and find the spot! Which reminds me of last weekend.. My old man just brought a pretty flash fishing drone, after teaching him how to pilot it, I was thinking of next year.. imagine the growing sites you could find from the air with a drone! Drive out bush, and send it up, look for a natural clearing instead of beating my way through thick bush, like a episode of “Man vs Wild” :rofl: for hours on end, have I mentioned the Christmas spiders that start to come out in the thousands yet.. No?.. well there’s another reason to use the drone!

Besides the wood chips it might be an okay soil for $12 I just wanted to find a cannabis friendly bag soil from Bunnings that would grow a plant.
I haven’t done clones either but I’m going to try in a few weeks, can’t be to hard right..? :shrug:
do you have a current grow I can follow mate?

Thanks mate! Well the rest of the soil is brewing in a tub, out of sight out of mind, I’ll have another play around Christmas, I just decided to buy some living soil for the mean time, Guerrilla gro- dirt it’s called, it can be amended and reused, the weather is really warming up now, so time to get the ball rolling!
Hey Budson,
That grow dirt sounds really good stuff. Had a line of storms go through and can feel its warm and humid today, so it would be a good time to go outdoors to grow in the bush. I could do with a drone, that would be a perfect idea:yay:exactly mate, the bush esp the viney rainforest will be tough going a drone would be great find the spot, then let the drone lead the way, wow here its snakes and ticks in the hills:nono::rofl:

I grow with Searles Advanced Premium soil, this batch seems to be more on the nose, and just orange fert time release pelet vs the old. I am concerned they could get N toxicity. Of all the soils i think i like the Searles Organic Potting mix.

Since i needed the pots i harvested the reg girls from the previous grow. It will be interesting what reveg bud is like. I took some cuttings for Bubba Kush as i dont have any more seeds of hers. I hope they will strike. I have them in a container with plastic on top

Seedlings look nice and healthy there mate and not sure of the little girls issue but could be P or N toxcity ( it has clawing though), P i think is red or Pink stems.

I also planning on going organic also with own soil as i have lots of base soils - old potting mixes, Hecno makes a really nice soil.

This is my latest grow the previous grow is also on the same secton.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/smokeys-spring-summer-autumn-2020-2021-grow-journey.79810/

Awh well this is not going to plan, I suspect the seedsman seeds will not arrive, Been told it could take 3months at this rate, my email has hacked, so I can’t even ask for a refund! :cuss: Not happy, so I found a bloke down in tassie that sells seedstockers, blimburn, seedsman and some other packs so I ordered
3 gorilla glue photos
3 sticky fingers autos
3 Bruce banner autos

They should arrive next week! It’s November and I’m running out of time so, im going to run two autos in the tent, and try the high powered organics super soil, for a early harvest! Two gorilla glues in the back yard, and the 15 random seeds I have growing will go out bush to do their thing. Aghhh what a headache I couldn’t get my seedsman order, who knows it might show up in the mail this year :shrug:

Here’s what the tent looks like today
Super happy with these random seeds from my neighbor!
D961A847-628D-4EE1-90A3-EBCD815133EB.jpeg

Topped a few and left the other to grow natural, as soon as the seeds from tassie show up this lot is going outdoors! Which should put them into flower, I do have an issue with a few of the plants showing these rusty spots type, slowly gotten worse in the last few days, affect two of the plants, and 3 others have early signs of whatever this is
45F1A7DD-0ABC-46B0-8F5E-221752238787.jpeg
A7B8862A-5CEC-44B2-AACB-E8F3CE31E5B7.jpeg
52B4C330-DBD8-425B-BA96-33811F46A3EE.jpeg
A1AF9483-570C-4217-9728-1DAADBAC170E.jpeg

Attachments

• 5FD80C46-7BEB-496E-8ADB-D2FD7C2692BA.jpeg
    5FD80C46-7BEB-496E-8ADB-D2FD7C2692BA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 93
Hey Budson That sucks about the Seedsman order, i am still waiting on seeds from October, international mail must be so blocked up thanks to the covid.

They look really healthy together in their tent. No idea of the rust spots, not that good with defiencies. It great you found a local supplier, i went through AussieBakedBeans.

@ Budson 420 You guys see organic soil in a bag , You are in for problems by what I see . You have to understand they are only a base to build on .. I mean no offence to you . :bighug:

Hey Budson That sucks about the Seedsman order, i am still waiting on seeds from October, international mail must be so blocked up thanks to the covid.

They look really healthy together in their tent. No idea of the rust spots, not that good with defiencies. It great you found a local supplier, i went through AussieBakedBeans.
Ahh man after the news I just got, I’m not fussed about the seedsman order:biggrin: yeah I couldn’t figure it out either, all are going outdoors in the next 7days anyway, the ground will fix em lol

@ Budson 420 You guys see organic soil in a bag , You are in for problems by what I see . You have to understand they are only a base to build on .. I mean no offence to you . :bighug:

No offence brother! And I would mostly agree with you on must bagged stuff... buuutttt let’s just say I’ll be pretty happy when I impress you with this stuff, I am building a soil, but as you know it takes time, and I need to grow plants ASAP!

In other news, check out the sweet score I won from a raffle, my tent will be producing some top notch next year :eyebrows::drool:

D02E3C13-436B-4AB8-873B-0F37C4FF14B5.png

And finally my Seedsman order has landed! Stealth shipping has definitely improved over the years, I’ve gone from being worried about not having enough seeds to in the last fortnight receiving all my seeds :crying:
and winning that killer blimburn raffle really set me up with some great genetics!
Do an update at the end of the week, I have a family member coming to help my crippled ass take my plants outdoors, now I’ve got my seeds it time to clear the tent out and grow some autos
7F91C9F2-153F-4657-899F-A6B1B4C51951.jpeg

And finally my Seedsman order has landed! Stealth shipping has definitely improved over the years, I’ve gone from being worried about not having enough seeds to in the last fortnight receiving all my seeds :crying:
and winning that killer blimburn raffle really set me up with some great genetics!
Do an update at the end of the week, I have a family member coming to help my crippled ass take my plants outdoors, now I’ve got my seeds it time to clear the tent out and grow some autos View attachment 1253971
How do they stealth ship package? I received some seeds from a well known seed provider in Europe shipped to the US and they just put the seed packages into a DVD case with a Spanish language used DVD.

Do an update at the end of the week, I have a family member coming to help my crippled ass take my plants outdoors, now I’ve got my seeds it time to clear the tent out and grow some autos View attachment 1253971
Great news Budson mate ! how long did that take from Seedsman? I am waiting on mail from October 2nd

How do they stealth ship package? I received some seeds from a well known seed provider in Europe shipped to the US and they just put the seed packages into a DVD case with a Spanish language used DVD.
I’ve had that in the past, or just a container with beads amongst the seeds, I’m pretty sure we can’t talk details here but it was a pain to get into the package at the least! :thumbsup:

Great news Budson mate ! how long did that take from Seedsman? I am waiting on mail from October 2nd
You’ll still be waiting a bit mate, I ordered these on September the 4th if i remember correctly, I definitely didn’t select autos as my free seeds though, but there’s 13 freebies so not complaining

Last edited:
Back