GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Using Brix57 outdoors—-
We use a very reduced rate as it can cause too much resin and create bud rot even in low humidity areas like New Mexico and Colorado.

When you cannot control humidity or are outdoors we usually hit the plants with Brix57 at least 1 mL gallon at the beginning of flower to stretch the plant as much as possible and support it so more air flow can get through. We do not want close stacking as it causes problems in the fall. And we only use Brix57 up to 1-1.5 mLs max weekly if used during mid flower normally just near the end in the last week or two. And in some high humidity areas growers run fans if they can on their plants.

Got my delivery of SS beans! Will be germing at least 2 of the Apollo black cherry and Mack&crack autos in a little while In prep for the test! One each treated and one each for control. Their final home will be 5 gal SIP buckets!
Were you on the re-ship list? If so, that means mine should be here soon, too.
...and I just started some Afghan Kush, too haha.

Root Beer Float day 33
A3FB33A5-84DB-48DF-A414-591E7D795CD9.jpeg
B4524846-CFB7-4044-ABFC-4C4CD1D009A6.jpeg

Blueberry Cheezecake day 27
038AF6CF-6095-4988-BAA4-788B8E90551C.jpeg
D1842CB0-CF46-4AE5-8569-7456C338EF21.jpeg

and I have a new sprout Purple Scoops
04FFCF57-5687-4B6F-9B70-DDB3D3E757BD.jpeg

I’ve used them a couple times on my photos but I’ve been waiting for my autos and I’ve had issues with seedlings. I got 2 seedling going now and are doing good so I’ll introduce them to the stuff here soon
7E7A0842-4CDF-4B3A-B760-3675B0D89AE2.jpeg
0398BE8C-96F6-48C4-BDA1-D85EBFA2B803.jpeg

Officially started testing. 3 BOG x Samsqatch. 3 in their final pots. 1~control, 1~GLB, 1~GLB with bloom accelerant and brix57. The 2 GLB's got a dose while still in the solo cups.
IMG_20220503_150852.jpg

IMG_20220503_150902.jpg

IMG_20220503_150913.jpg

IMG_20220503_150918.jpg

The 3 Sour Stompers should be in final pots by this weekend. Same test procedure with those.

Officially started testing. 3 BOG x Samsqatch. 3 in their final pots. 1~control, 1~GLB, 1~GLB with bloom accelerant and brix57. The 2 GLB's got a dose while still in the solo cups.
View attachment 1454210
View attachment 1454211
View attachment 1454212
View attachment 1454213
The 3 Sour Stompers should be in final pots by this weekend. Same test procedure with those.

Hey not sure if you diluted the Micro DS but GLB Micro DS is normally 0.1 ml daily or 0.2 mL Every Other Day or 0.5 mL every 5 days. Its not that people cannot do more and especially in soils that do not have much in it but it is a very reactive product meaning too much can show toxicities in the plant. I cut it back from 1 mL micro as an amendment per WEEK as growers would forget and add it too often. I just want to make sure everyone is aware of that. The Enhance MC Kelp is Good and the Roots2shoots at 1 mL but I just want to make sure all the little girls make it, Just be really carefully of the micro DS early on. It is fine for clones but I just don't want to over do seedlings,

My concern would be feeding that 1 mL multiple times a week. If you cut the micro then every other day is fine but just really watch for any leaf structure issues. Too much micro DS will show as bronzing of the leaves and way too much can make them crisp up and die.

**Also, The Brix57 and Bloom Accelerant are for flower just a reminder if you use Brix57 in Veg the plant will stretch really hard. Lower doses of the Bloom Accelerant at 1 mL in Veg actually right before flower is a really good thing but if the pot is lacking the PK is good at 1 ml at any time needed, But too much PK in Veg can jack the plant up as well.

I am all for any tests but normally our application rates are as follows when using Enhance MC Kelp

Every Other Day PER GALLON
Day 10-11 -21
0.5-2 mL Enhance MC Kelp
0.5-1 mL Roots2SHoots
0-0.2 mL Micro DS ( Super Soils we either cut out or do 0.1 mL until day 15-21 then bump to 0.2 mL every other day)

Flower Day 1
Every Other Day PER GALLON 10-11 -21
0.5-2 mL Enhance MC Kelp
0.5-1 mL Roots2SHoots
0.2 mL Micro DS
Liquid Organic Matter (LOM) 0-3 mL depending on if it can handle it without slowing down watering start with 0.5 mL but the more roots the faster it will dry and the more LOM you can use.

2 mL Brix57 either Day 1 flower but there will be a lot of stretch depending on genetics and lights or day 15 for tighter node structure.
1-3 mL Bloom Accelerant Day 1 Flower.

Last edited:
Hey not sure if you diluted the Micro DS but GLB Micro DS is normally 0.1 ml daily or 0.2 mL Every Other Day or 0.5 mL every 5 days. Its not that people cannot do more and especially in soils that do not have much in it but it is a very reactive product meaning too much can show toxicities in the plant. I cut it back from 1 mL micro as an amendment per WEEK as growers would forget and add it too often. I just want to make sure everyone is aware of that. The Enhance MC Kelp is Good and the Roots2shoots at 1 mL but I just want to make sure all the little girls make it, Just be really carefully of the micro DS early on. It is fine for clones but I just don't want to over do seedlings,

My concern would be feeding that 1 mL multiple times a week. If you cut the micro then every other day is fine but just really watch for any leaf structure issues. Too much micro DS will show as bronzing of the leaves and way too much can make them crisp up and die.

**Also, The Brix57 and Bloom Accelerant are for flower just a reminder if you use Brix57 in Veg the plant will stretch really hard. Lower doses of the Bloom Accelerant at 1 mL in Veg actually right before flower is a really good thing but if the pot is lacking the PK is good at 1 ml at any time needed, But too much PK in Veg can jack the plant up as well.

I am all for any tests but normally our application rates are as follows when using Enhance MC Kelp

Every Other Day PER GALLON
Day 10-11 -21
0.5-2 mL Enhance MC Kelp
0.5-1 mL Roots2SHoots
0-0.2 mL Micro DS ( Super Soils we either cut out or do 0.1 mL until day 15-21 then bump to 0.2 mL every other day)

Flower Day 1
Every Other Day PER GALLON 10-11 -21
0.5-2 mL Enhance MC Kelp
0.5-1 mL Roots2SHoots
0.2 mL Micro DS
Liquid Organic Matter (LOM) 0-3 mL depending on if it can handle it without slowing down watering start with 0.5 mL but the more roots the faster it will dry and the more LOM you can use.

2 mL Brix57 either Day 1 flower but there will be a lot of stretch depending on genetics and lights or day 15 for tighter node structure.
1-3 mL Bloom Accelerant Day 1 Flower.
This was just for a first dose and planned to use this gal for a weekly. Have another gallon of distilled to make up Enhance and Roots only for "daily" use. At this point it's RO water just trying to get the roots down to the bottom of the pots so I can turn on the reservoir, then I'll be feeding and dosing through the trays....Brix57 and bloom were not going to be used till flowering, just needed to keep track of which plant was going to be getting it so it's on the tag.

This was just for a first dose and planned to use this gal for a weekly. Have another gallon of distilled to make up Enhance and Roots only for "daily" use. At this point it's RO water just trying to get the roots down to the bottom of the pots so I can turn on the reservoir, then I'll be feeding and dosing through the trays....Brix57 and bloom were not going to be used till flowering, just needed to keep track of which plant was going to be getting it so it's on the tag.

Awesome, just wanted to make sure. I had smoked and then came on last night and was like oh shit.
I just didn’t want you to fry a plant.
Thanks.

Back