GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

So my first two candidates didn’t survive, think I dropped them in a patch of hot soil as they dried right out shortly after popping soil. Couldn’t wait for the other seeds that are taking their sweet time getting here(a month) so I soaked two Rocbudinc purple kong autos for 24 hrs and they are in peat plugs in the 2x2 closet now. Fingers crossed I have something to test on in a few days and if they make it will be getting first dose at day 21! Sorry so late, hoping I’m on the right tracks now!

SeedStockers sherbet auto wet trimmed :drool::drool::drool:
Plant #1 3 different angles and 3 colas
20220501_181507.jpg
20220501_181525.jpg
20220501_181540.jpg
20220501_181547.jpg
20220501_181556.jpg
20220501_181617.jpg

Plant #2
20220501_182209.jpg
20220501_182215.jpg
20220501_182220.jpg
20220501_182224.jpg
20220501_182229.jpg
20220501_182233.jpg
20220501_182237.jpg
20220501_182259.jpg

Got my delivery of SS beans! Will be germing at least 2 of the Apollo black cherry and Mack&crack autos in a little while In prep for the test! One each treated and one each for control. Their final home will be 5 gal SIP buckets!

Two Apollo black cherry, and two Mack&Crack in shot glasses of ph6.0 water and onto the cable box for 24 hrs. Then to jiffy peat pellets (rehydrated) and into the nursery!
901EAAEA-216C-4385-A790-4FD29BB640DB.jpeg
35267FF4-5B06-4881-9B8D-0723CE75EACA.jpeg

Spring G&S… waiting on OD still… Bruce banner photo is what I’m waiting on. Not that I won’t have enough candidates. Got two JeanO dank the tank photos and one Seedsman blueberry photo already germed. They will be followed by maybe SSSC strawberry cookies (waiting) the Bruce banner (waiting) and autos for OD won’t be germed until 2 wks from now to take full advantage of the summer sun. There will be 6-8 of them! Blackberry Gum, Thunder Banana, Sorbet Dream, and if they arrive, SSSC Autocreeper! Got a full schedule OD and that’s not including the two tents indoors.

Spring G&S… waiting on OD still… Bruce banner photo is what I’m waiting on. Not that I won’t have enough candidates. Got two JeanO dank the tank photos and one Seedsman blueberry photo already germed. They will be followed by maybe SSSC strawberry cookies (waiting) the Bruce banner (waiting) and autos for OD won’t be germed until 2 wks from now to take full advantage of the summer sun. There will be 6-8 of them! Blackberry Gum, Thunder Banana, Sorbet Dream, and if they arrive, SSSC Autocreeper! Got a full schedule OD and that’s not including the two tents indoors.
My most ambitious grow season since 94

Right there with you! Waiting on 2x FB, the SSSC outdoor testers, and OD SS beans. Was gonna wait and germ all my OD together but I'm trying to be done or nearly done with my OD autos before the photos start going into flower cause people here don't seem to understand the concept of sexing their plants :face: so I guess I'll be getting my general OD beans going asap. Was hoping yours were for the OD SS comp lol

Right there with you! Waiting on 2x FB, the SSSC outdoor testers, and OD SS beans. Was gonna wait and germ all my OD together but I'm trying to be done or nearly done with my OD autos before the photos start going into flower cause people here don't seem to understand the concept of sexing their plants :face: so I guess I'll be getting my general OD beans going asap. Was hoping yours were for the OD SS comp lol
I was kinda hoping they would’ve been packaged together but alas, ‘twas not to be! Don’t know what’s happening with the FB OD. Saw MoG post something but it was locked. Haven’t heard anything further on it…

I believe that I’m the only one for a few miles that is growing outdoors except my neighbor, but he is all fem seeds ordered from Seedsman. Not sure if he’s even growing this year as he did 12 photos last year and after rot got about 6lb for him and his wife.

Back