GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

PXL_20220418_124356899.jpg

Lighting down here sucks.

How are the terpenes and resin production?
This is what I'm struggling to capture in pictures. It's absolutely caked in trichomes and so, so loud. It's the only flowering plant I have right now and it's stinking up the house even through the carbon filter. It's the best plant I've grown so far.

This is what I'm struggling to capture in pictures. It's absolutely caked in trichomes and so, so loud. It's the only flowering plant I have right now and it's stinking up the house even through the carbon filter. It's the best plant I've grown so far.

Can I use that as a quote :cool1:

I forgot to mention I have had growers that needed to get a second filter for the grows…. I don’t want anyone getting into any trouble.

also the test runs through the actual effects so once everything is dried especially if you used Bloom Accelerant at higher doses how the actual smoke tasted like… should be super smooth. And if you ran the same strain as before the overall effects.

Last edited:

I forgot to mention I have had growers that needed to get a second filter for the grows…. I don’t want anyone getting into any trouble.

also the test runs through the actual effects so once everything is dried especially if you used Bloom Accelerant at higher doses how the actual smoke tasted like… should be super smooth. And if you ran the same strain as before the overall effects.
Sure you may quote me. I can't wait to be able to provide you with a smoke report. The plant smells like Barq's and if that comes through in the flavor it's going to be amazing.

I got to get my hands on some....your products look promising......for real....

I know I'm spamming this thread today with pics, but her days are numbered. I dimmed the grow light to try to get pictures that showed the colors better without making everything look so warm.
PXL_20220418_190742974.jpg
PXL_20220418_190735256.jpg
PXL_20220418_190713156.jpg

Back