GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

GreenLifeBiotics

Could you explain your theory on flushing and using the Brix and since you say it's not for removing the salts, but for pulling out the chlorophyll from the leaves.
Will that work to some degree in an organic grow?

sorry just got a chance to get back on.
So in our opinion flushing has few functions and there are many opinions on this but from our point of view it has a few main functions.

1 it can help to cannibalize the leaves to pull more nutrients into the flower and remove chlorophyll and nutrients from the leaves. 2 flush is a light stress that the plant will react by defending itself sending signals to produce more secondary metabolites including terpenes. Yes salts can be used up but growers using salts with a good cure have also had a smooth smoke and white ash so is salts really the main issue, I am just not sure.

However, during the flush the components thar make up your terpenes, flavonoids and trichomes are microorganisms that eat micronutrients which are used as co factors in enzymes to create those secondary metabolites above. The sugar ramps up the microbes, the higher the push from the sugar the more the microbes feed on the food and there is a point where the amount of microbes are so large the plant leaves will start to be cannibalizes for the production of secondary metabolites.

In Soil there are a few things going on. How much nutrients are left in the pot or unlimited If outside and what does the plant look like nearing the end.
I forget if you have the regular Enhance Mc or the Kelp version. But with the Original Enhance Mc with the 6% Fulvic if you use every feeding it pulls so much into the plant the plant is still green at the end. Now the pot may or may not have enough food to sustain it but if we ramp up use Enhance Mc and Brix57 in flush or even leave it the same it will cannibalize the leaves even faster.
The issue is learning what is enough or too much as if it is too much the leaves can become crisp and fall off.

end result is the use of sugar is ramping up microbes to work harder and faster and if the plants are still very green Enhance Mc kelp will help but Original Enhance Mc can finish up a plant once the grower learns with their medium what is an acceptable amount.

some items to note. If your plants are already fading you do not need to push the fade with Enhance MC but the sugars will help the fade and resin. Too much sugar can cannibalize a plants leaves as well but at smaller doses that is a good thing . Also “Flushing that does not mean pouring water into the pot until there is run off every day. We look at is as just doing a straight water with a few amendments feed and feed when dry not automatically every day in a soil pot especially. Flushing. Spot daily does not allow the roots to get enough air and they can suffocate which is not optimal and plants may look sad and droop.

Sugar helps with resin production and secondary metabolites yes I would put it in soil. I have growers that use Enhance Mc at very high dosages as much as 6 mL 1 time at beginning of flush because their plants are so green. I do not recommend that just giving an ex sample that growr know his plants if anyone sees @weed_warrior1 on my Instagram he crushes it but has been using my products for 2 years

and when I make posts I don’t even like reading how long they are when I get going and usually takes me at least one edit sorry guys and gals super long I could have put
“yes soil good use Brix57” :baked:

Last edited:
sorry just got a chance to get back on.
So in our opinion flushing has few functions and there are many opinions on this but from our point of view it has a few main functions.

1 it can help to cannibalize the leaves to pull more nutrients into the flower and remove chlorophyll and nutrients from the leaves. 2 flush is a light stress that the plant will react by defending itself sending signals to produce more secondary metabolites including terpenes. Yes salts can be used up but growers using salts with a good cure have also had a smooth smoke and white ash so is salts really the main issue, I am just not sure.

However, during the flush the components thar make up your terpenes, flavonoids and trichomes are microorganisms that eat micronutrients which are used as co factors in enzymes to create those secondary metabolites above. The sugar ramps up the microbes, the higher the push from the sugar the more the microbes feed on the food and there is a point where the amount of microbes are so large the plant leaves will start to be cannibalizes for the production of secondary metabolites.

In Soil there are a few things going on. How much nutrients are left in the pot or unlimited If outside and what does the plant look like nearing the end.
I forget if you have the regular Enhance Mc or the Kelp version. But with the Original Enhance Mc with the 6% Fulvic if you use every feeding it pulls so much into the plant the plant is still green at the end. Now the pot may or may not have enough food to sustain it but if we ramp up use Enhance Mc and Brix57 in flush or even leave it the same it will cannibalize the leaves even faster.
The issue is learning what is enough or too much as if it is too much the leaves can become crisp and fall off.

end result is the use of sugar is ramping up microbes to work harder and faster and if the plants are still very green Enhance Mc kelp will help but Original Enhance Mc can finish up a plant once the grower learns with their medium what is an acceptable amount.

some items to note. If your plants are already fading you do not need to push the fade with Enhance MC but the sugars will help the fade and resin. Too much sugar can cannibalize a plants leaves as well but at smaller doses that is a good thing . Also “Flushing that does not mean pouring water into the pot until there is run off every day. We look at is as just doing a straight water with a few amendments feed and feed when dry not automatically every day in a soil pot especially. Flushing. Spot daily does not allow the roots to get enough air and they can suffocate which is not optimal and plants may look sad and droop.

Sugar helps with resin production and secondary metabolites yes I would put it in soil. I have growers that use Enhance Mc at very high dosages as much as 6 mL 1 time at beginning of flush because their plants are so green. I do not recommend that just giving an ex sample that growr know his plants if anyone sees @weed_warrior1 on my Instagram he crushes it but has been using my products for 2 years

and when I make posts I don’t even like reading how long they are when I get going and usually takes me at least one edit sorry guys and gals super long I could have put
“yes soil good use Brix57” :baked:
Don't worry about the extent of your posts! You have stoners here growing what they LOVE. We LOVE info! LOL!:eyebrows::biggrin:
You explained it pretty much the way I thought it worked with your product.

:drool::drool::drool:
20220421_221740.jpg
20220421_221443.jpg
20220421_221511.jpg
20220421_221535.jpg
20220421_221759.jpg
20220421_221551.jpg
20220421_221608.jpg
20220421_221621.jpg
20220421_221638.jpg

Back