GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Haven't forgotten the test. Just having a bugger of a time getting seeds germed for the test.....looking for 2 or 3 of same strain for side by side test. 1st round, 3 x golden ticket, 3 x big bomb and 3 x gorrilla bomb.....2 GT's sprouted, 1 BB, and 2 GB's....none really close enough to each other for testing.....
then dropped 5 cosmik bomb's about a week ago, still no sprouts yet.......thurs. night dropped 4 3BOGx Sams and those 4 are up already......freaking pain in the butt finding good test subjects.
20220417_080737.jpg

Golden ticket
20220417_080752.jpg

G Bombs ( might be photos )
20220417_081031.jpg

Lone big bomb
20220417_080940.jpg

Cosmik bomb's ( still no shows)
20220417_080902.jpg

3BOGxSams (all 4 up in 3 days)
20220417_081050.jpg

The Mish mash in the tent.

Last edited:
Haven't forgotten the test. Just having a bugger of a time getting seeds germed for the test.....looking for 2 or 3 of same strain for side by side test. 1st round, 3 x golden ticket, 3 x big bomb and 3 x gorrilla bomb.....2 GT's sprouted, 1 BB, and 2 GB's....none really close enough to each other for testing.....
then dropped 5 cosmik bomb's about a week ago, still no sprouts yet.......thurs. night dropped 4 3BOGx Sams and those 4 are up already......freaking pain in the butt finding good test subjects.
View attachment 1446150
Golden ticket
View attachment 1446151
View attachment 1446152
Lone big bomb
View attachment 1446153
View attachment 1446155
View attachment 1446156
I like to have my humidity a bit higher than what your pics show for germ and seedlings.

I like to have my humidity a bit higher than what your pics show for germ and seedlings.
It normally is using a evaporative setup but I took it out last night and forgot to put it back in. And have kept the domes on the germs and fresh seedlings as well.

View attachment 1446150
Golden ticket
View attachment 1446151
View attachment 1446152
Lone big bomb
View attachment 1446153
View attachment 1446155
View attachment 1446156
You and me both. I’ve had one heck of a time getting anything to germ no matter how I’ve tried each time I’ve started over this past year. Makes me seem like I’ve forgot how to grow.

You and me both. I’ve had one heck of a time getting anything to germ no matter how I’ve tried each time I’ve started over this past year. Makes me seem like I’ve forgot how to grow.
Dang newbie here has had 99% success rate out of all the seeds I popped hmmm......lol there's method to my madness....

Hey Folks,

Another note, the Roots2Shoots really greens up plants fast so just be careful with it in flower. Too much nitrogen can stunt bud growth so if you see your flowers starting to get too green too much either cut back other nitrogen or reduce the Roots2Shoots. We have been doing testing to see if we could use just the Roots2Shoots as the only nitrogen source but when we started to ramp it up it got way to green and took a while longer than expected to pull it back out of the plant. I just don’t want the excess nitrogen to hurt bud growth.

Back