Old Reviews great co2 product

A couple years ago I bought a co2 meter and exhale co2 bags.
According to the meter, the bags did nothing in a vented tent.
The exhaust fan sucks it out faster than the bag can make it.
Even in a closed tent co2 is probably counter-productive, because un-vented tents can have problems.

it's beyond my understanding as to why anyone would need a license to use CO2. it's not that way in my state ( yet.... ) so someplace must feel they are doing their civic duty and thwarting us drug dealers....... like we can't grow without it lol! Makes as much sense as outlawing rifles with those scary pistol grips.....
Pretty dumb!
I've used LOTS of bottled CO2 in the past, just not to grow weed. I've used it with a small bottle to control boost in race car turbo systems. I still have two mother bottles in the shop, but with no personal car needing CO2.................Got rid of the turbos and swapped a Coyote and a 6spd manual for a more streetable combo.........still have a 175 shot of direct port nitrous. :eyebrows:
A friend gave me his CO2 system, so I'm gonna play with it.

Pretty dumb!
I've used LOTS of bottled CO2 in the past, just not to grow weed. I've used it with a small bottle to control boost in race car turbo systems. I still have two mother bottles in the shop, but with no personal car needing CO2.................Got rid of the turbos and swapped a Coyote and a 6spd manual for a more streetable combo.........still have a 175 shot of direct port nitrous. :eyebrows:
A friend gave me his CO2 system, so I'm gonna play with it.

How does a small CO2 Bottle control boost in a turbo car?

How does a small CO2 Bottle control boost in a turbo car?
Normally you use reference boost from the system and add it too keep the valve shut over spring pressure to raise system boost. Regulated CO2 pressure takes the place of the reference boost to better control system boost. You can then lower spring pressure to better control the ramp rate and to better control/limit boost creep. It works best with the more advanced electronic boost control systems to more finely control boost with poor track condition and take advantage when conditions are better.
Growing cannabis in a max effort hydro grow is FAR less complicated and easier than making a high HP turbo car run quickly and consistently. LOL!

Hmmmm.......My GTO runs a mild 6lbs boost off of the springs in the wastegates...... No boost controller.... Stock LS2 , was going to build the internals someday and run more boost via a boost controller but never did..... She has dual 50trims...

1-36.jpg

Hmmmm.......My GTO runs a mild 6lbs boost off of the springs in the wastegates...... No boost controller.... Stock LS2 , was going to build the internals someday and run more boost via a boost controller but never did..... She has dual 50trims...

View attachment 1214157
Those 50s must spool pretty damn quick even with a less than optimal A/R. I like those GTO/Holdens, but limited ability to put a good sized rear tire on it holds it back quite a bit. I do hate the gas tank location though. Looks like you may be out west. I called out and killed a shop owner out in Phoenix many years ago that was the "Goat God" of the area. :eyebrows:

Back