Old Reviews great co2 product

Amazing how they still find ways to screw with us.....

And I hope to try an experiment over the winter, an indoor perpetual garden, self composting, and a small compost bin, which will produce CO2 as well as compost! I'm planning the same for my greenhouse.

Yes sir it is written in bold in the regulations.. So this is my only option

Amazing how they still find ways to screw with us.....

And I hope to try an experiment over the winter, an indoor perpetual garden, self composting, and a small compost bin, which will produce CO2 as well as compost! I'm planning the same for my greenhouse.
Hope it is awesome bud

yeah welders license ,medical and divers license to have access to CO2,a vendors license in some states are required,and if you have a highly active ad hot pile in a greenhouse or similar even with heater over winter such as soil warmers imo that would do great, good idea.tos of work but i bet it would be great,let us know how ya get on with that too man.

I have grown without and I like it better with... I do not have a monitor.. but at lights out my fan does not take air out of the tent. it is during that 6 hour period that I believe they really benefit from the c02. I hang it just above my oscillating fan and I know it makes a difference.

do you think it wouldnt work that fine if the fan wasnt off?! i grow in a tent and my exhaust fan must be on when flowering otherwise the whole place smells and i have to be stealth :D

do you think it wouldnt work that fine if the fan wasnt off?! i grow in a tent and my exhaust fan must be on when flowering otherwise the whole place smells and i have to be stealth :D
It works best with air flow

I remember when I was reading up on them that one of the points in either their sales media or maybe even the instructions talks about hanging them because the CO2 is going to be heavier than the air so will sink. When I got mine (I need to order antoher...kind of miss it) my thinking was that even with the fan going, a large percentage of whatever the bag generates would sink "against the current" so to speak since the exhaust is pulling from the top of the space in both my closet and tent.

Looking at ordering one or two today, and they have a new one (or new to me at least) called the "365". Looks like basically the same CO2 bag as before, but they leave the little activation puck with the fungus seperate from the substrate, so you activate it yourself. So no more wondering how long it's been running on the shelf at the store/supplier. :smoking:

I used a bag like that to grow mushrooms back in the day. You can make that shit yourself. The bags are cheap the dirt if freaking dirt. Well I used Brown rice flour perilite and I guess coco would be good today. Wet all that shit up in the bag put in pressure cooker. When it cools inoculate it. Honestly it only took a few days for the mycylum (I know I screwed the spelling) to take over then I would break it up and make a few casings be picking shrooms in no time. You can grow shrooms with Xmas lights.

I never raised them for co2 and I'm sure these have a different fungus. But I just don't see anyway it puts out enough to be worth the effort.

i hear these help with high temps id like to try one at some stage

I have been using these. I just use the regular ones for my 4x4 and they last 6 months.. great product so far.

www.exhaleco2bags.com
I'm using one of these for the first time. So far, so good, but that clip pissed me off after I took it off to let the stuff fall in the bag lol.

Back