Old Reviews great co2 product

I read that they need light to work properly. I'm reading reviews from people with co2 meters and theyre saying it doesnt increase co2 at all. I'm really intrested in co2 and what it can do for a grow. How do you know its doing anything without a co2 meter?
I do not have a co2 meter but I can say my plants sure liked it one yielded 248 grams dry.. I have seen reviews that show it does raise the co2 significantly .. I will always have one in my tent.. I place the outtake from on the bag directly behind my fan where the intake is so I know it gets spread around my tent..

I do not have a co2 meter but I can say my plants sure liked it one yielded 248 grams dry.. I have seen reviews that show it does raise the co2 significantly .. I will always have one in my tent.. I place the outtake from on the bag directly behind my fan where the intake is so I know it gets spread around my tent..
So you've noticed a Significant, sig-nif-i-cant increase in yield due solely to these bags? I'm asking because I would like to buy some but I am still hesitant. Just need some unbiased advice.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

So you've noticed a Significant, sig-nif-i-cant increase in yield due solely to these bags? I'm asking because I would like to buy some but I am still hesitant. Just need some unbiased advice.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
I did notice a definite difference.. Do you grow in a tent?

yep I grow in a 32x32x70 with a rotating tower fan. my rooms the perfect temp though so i dont have any vents open except for the small one at the top. i figured id duct tape the slight openings on the side and back vents and close the top when lights off.

yep I grow in a 32x32x70 with a rotating tower fan. my rooms the perfect temp though so i dont have any vents open except for the small one at the top. i figured id duct tape the slight openings on the side and back vents and close the top when lights off.
Yeah that's nice.. Give it a try they are cheap on ebay

yeah man!! I used them and another type of bag that was also nice,the key is,is to make sure they're fresh and the temp is up near the bag so they sweat nicely and they do work for passing CO2 and zipping up the tent in the evening and a small wee breeze blowing to transfer it.yup yup!! i always liked em,just a lil pricey for three bags.LOL!

for what you pay for a couple of these bags, you can pick up the hardware you need used on ebay. CO2 regulators, etc, are heavy duty equipment that will last 40 years with care. After that, the cost of CO2 itself is no more in the long run than these things.
quit wasting your money trying to save some, and actually give your plants a worthy dose of CO2!

Of course, these are great if you like mushrooms.....

for what you pay for a couple of these bags, you can pick up the hardware you need used on ebay. CO2 regulators, etc, are heavy duty equipment that will last 40 years with care. After that, the cost of CO2 itself is no more in the long run than these things.
quit wasting your money trying to save some, and actually give your plants a worthy dose of CO2!

Of course, these are great if you like mushrooms.....
Totally agree but unfortunately I am not allowed to use it.. I have a permit and we can not have CO2.. So these bags are all I can have

Back