Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle....bring it on!

And so it beings.....my Mephisto Genetics order arrived today....4-20! I have been holding off on starting a new grow due to lack of Mephisto seeds in my collection. My Thanksgiving time order was caught last fall by customs so I have been out of the awesome genetics Mitch and his team have made for us. This problem ended today with my package of Grape Crinkle and a restock of Sour Crack. My game plan for this round will be the same as my last two grows. A 3.5 gallon DWC bubble bucket, simple General Hydroponics Micro,Grow and Bloom, GH MagiCal and a touch of Botanicare Silica.The big change this time is my light. I am going to move away from my trusty little MarsHydro 300w old model to a DIY COB fixture I made over the last week. It uses some of the guts from a Mars300 and a pair of 36v Cree cxb3590 3000K COB's. I will be adding a single 72v cxb3590 3500K COB as soon as I can find them in stock someplace. A Grape Crinkle seed is in a wet paper towel on top of my cable box and I am sure it will be sprouted and in it's root cube with 24hrs......LET"S GET IT ON!

View attachment 556097 View attachment 556098
Whats the easiest way to order seeds, biticon?, prepaid card

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

WE ARE GETTIN' IT ON! This is day 26 and little sassy Grape Crinkle is banging! I believe she has met her feed limit at 850 PPM. She is drinking a solid gallon of solution every 24hrs. I am not doing any training but have clipped a few large fan leaves to open up bud sites and tucking a few others. Also cutting out the lower hidden bud sites that would only result in popcorn. This is a banging bud grow NOT a movie theater....no popcorn allowed! Size wise she is 13" tall and 20" wide. Increasing an inch a day over the last 2 days so I believe her height push is about to start.

Grape_day26.jpg
GrapeTop_day26.jpg

BAMMM.....plant to the face! Just a quick day 29 update. I thought she was happy with 850 PPM but it looks like she wants a little more so up to 900 we go! She till 15" tall and I moved the lights up a little. Her side/lower branches are starting to all get caught up with the main top colas which is perfect as I like a nice table top type structure.

Grape_day29.jpg

As far as I can tell, you're the first so far to do Grape Crinkle in DWC. I've done bubble buckets before, and I predict this will be the biggest Crinkle anyone has grown to date.

That plant is going to be an eye-popping HUGE bunch of mouth-watering frosty. :headbang:

As far as I can tell, you're the first so far to do Grape Crinkle in DWC. I've done bubble buckets before, and I predict this will be the biggest Crinkle anyone has grown to date.

That plant is going to be an eye-popping HUGE bunch of mouth-watering frosty. :headbang:

I think every other Grape Crinkle I have seen so far are in soil. I am really starting to wish I had more space....a lot more space!

Back