Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle....bring it on!

Hot bunz can you link me to this please sir.

Today is Day 4. I gave her a starter feed yesterday and PH corrected her bucket(now with RO/DI water). I started her out at 100PPM and a PH of 6.0. 24hrs later she was down to 90PPM which I thought was interesting given she is only on her tap root which is just starting to form side roots. This morning I tweaked her to a final PPM of 125 and PH'ed to 5.9. The bucket level is 1 inch BELOW the net pot(2gallons). I am going to raise it even with the net pot tomorrow.

If you grow the Crinkle anywhere near as well as the Cherry Bomb, you're in for a crazy Grape-pocholypse, LOL!
It's gonna smell like....

maxresdefault.jpg

Good Grow Vibes, HBz!

Take it for what it's worth....this will be only my 3rd DWC grow and I have never used anything other than these HTG Rhizocore bucket tops/net pots but I really believe they have helped me with my grows. This plant is only 5 days from sprout and her tap root is well over 12"(30cm)long. I feel not having to spend her first several days fighting through a media base gives me a little of a jump start. Solution level was brought up to the bottom of the net pot today and PPM adjusted to 140.

5daytap.jpg

Nothing out of this world to report yet, just a 7 day old seedling. She is only on GRO, MICRO and Botanicare Silica Blast with a total PPM of 180 at this point. Growth should really pick up over the next coming week.

20160501_090852.jpg

Here is a little Day 10 update for little miss Grape Crinkle. She is starting to get her grow on! We are up to 270PPM as of today and Ph is sitting at 5.84. Like my other DWC grows ZERO fucks are given regarding rez temps and checking tonight her rez is a nice bubbly 83 degrees!

GrapeC_Day10.jpg

Here is a little Day 10 update for little miss Grape Crinkle. She is starting to get her grow on! We are up to 270PPM as of today and Ph is sitting at 5.84. Like my other DWC grows ZERO fucks are given regarding rez temps and checking tonight her rez is a nice bubbly 83 degrees!

View attachment 562612
:slap::pop:

Back