Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle....bring it on!

Day 68 and she is coloring up real nice! I will take a look at her trichromes Sunday afternoon and see where she is then. Sunday would be the 10th day of her flush.

GC2_day68_2.jpg

She is a beauty HB!

She will really shine by then!

Stick a fork in this bitch ...cause she is done! Today is day 70 tomorrow she is getting chopped. I might take her top off tomorrow and leave her bottom go a couple more days but we will see once I start whacking a way tomorrow afternoon.

GC2_day70_2.jpg

Stick a fork in this bitch ...cause she is done! Today is day 70 tomorrow she is getting chopped. I might take her top off tomorrow and leave her bottom go a couple more days but we will see once I start whacking a way tomorrow afternoon.

View attachment 632820

Just wow bro you have certainly nailed the dwc.i would love to see what you could achieve with more space bigger buckets more air and more lights lol

and a well deserved :slap:

View attachment 632820
Just astonishing results. I'm speechless. Fantastic job.
:d5:

:slap:Very nice grow! She finished upped nicely, you have a lot of work a head of you. So how does she smell?

Yup....I figure I will be spending the afternoon trimming her up. Her smell is hard to explain. It's a sweet smell for sure, but a mix of something a little lemon, a little like wood strain and rosemary. Nothing that hints at grape.

Back