Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle....bring it on!

@HotBunz you rock that Dwc I would love to grow that way but all that water is intimidating!
And being disabled I could not handle a monster like that but I love watching you all do it.

Sadly I don't have room in my cabinet for a 5 gallon bucket! I do feel with more room and more light a Grape Crinkle could result in a 1 pound yield in DWC.

Day 53

Nothing to special going on just on day 53. Trying to compare to pictures on my first Grape Crinkle and I think I am a couple days behind even though this plant showed sex earlier. PPM's are at about 850PPM. She is showing the typical light stress that all of my big girls have shown as then get up into the lights. I did a bunch more trimming and took off some more branches that were pale due to lack of light. I am guessing she will go 75 days for so.

GC2_day53.jpg
GC2_day53_2.jpg

Day 53

Nothing to special going on just on day 53. Trying to compare to pictures on my first Grape Crinkle and I think I am a couple days behind even though this plant showed sex earlier. PPM's are at about 850PPM. She is showing the typical light stress that all of my big girls have shown as then get up into the lights. I did a bunch more trimming and took off some more branches that were pale due to lack of light. I am guessing she will go 75 days for so.

View attachment 624925 View attachment 624926

That looks great!!

Here are a couple of pictures from 3 days ago which would have been day 57. Today is day 60. When I compare pictures of this plant with my first Grape Crinkle I can plainly see that this plant is going to yield a little less than the first. She is a couple of inches shorter than the first and the colas aren't as fat as the first. But her smell is so much better. No real signs of rippening yet and no pistols turning orange yet. I did though took a look at her with my loupe and much to my surprise she has a lot of amber trichromes already. So with that information I gave her just KoolBloom with this mornings top off. I will take a better look at her tonight after work and we maybe starting our flush in the next day or so.

THE END IS NEAR!

GC2_day57.jpg
GC2_day57_colas.jpg

I drained her bucket and pulled her out of the cabinet tonight. I trimmed off a massive amount of leaves so as much light as possible can reach the lower part of the plant as I noticed there is a lot more lower bud sites than I realized. Next time I will use gloves because my hands are just covered with hash. Looking her over a whole lot better with my loupe there is a lot more amber showing than I had planned on as this point so her flush starts tonight!

GC2_day60.jpg
GC2_day60_2.jpg

I drained her bucket and pulled her out of the cabinet tonight. I trimmed off a massive amount of leaves so as much light as possible can reach the lower part of the plant as I noticed there is a lot more lower bud sites than I realized. Next time I will use gloves because my hands are just covered with hash. Looking her over a whole lot better with my loupe there is a lot more amber showing than I had planned on as this point so her flush starts tonight!

View attachment 628405 View attachment 628406
Nice

marywanther

Back