Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle....bring it on!

I mean like total, perfect growing conditions for 3 months. Maxing out the genes, what do you think they could produce maximum!

Lol I guess I should have been more specific lol, let me ask you this my dude. annnnd I am almost positive I have described my upcoming setup to you, if not I will briefly. 8 gallon DWC with 50lpm air in a greenhouse that gets converted each night to a 1400 watt CMH indoor grow and co2 enrichment to 1300 ppms 4 times a day for 20 mins. What is the BIGGEST you think a grape crinkle could get

It would be hard to guess without seeing how the plant handles it's structure under those conditions. A 6 foot tall plant with a few side branches won't get the results you are looking for. How are you handling raising the temps and maintaining a sealed grow area for the CO2?

Today marks day 48. I gave her a bucket change and took her out of the cabinet for pictures. She is 27" tall and 36" wide. I admit I did break out the trimmers and gave her a bit of snipping. I removed several small lower branches that were yellowing due to lack of light. and a number of leaves up top to open her canopy a little. All and all it was nearly a plastic shopping bag worth of stuff. Her smell is taking on a very sweet fruity, citrus type smell. I am not really picking up on a grape smell though. She is sucking down nearly 2 gallons of solution per 24hours now. The way she is going she should yield about the same as the first Grape Crinkle which was 3/4 of a pound. This grow is starting to come down to the end. A lot is going to happen in the next couple of weeks and I can't wait for the finish.

GC2-day48.jpg

Do you think you'd be able to increase your weight with a larger res? Like instead of the 5gal buckets using a big rubbermaid tub or something?

Nice bush hb! Got a late start on your grow, but I'll enjoy watching to the finish line.

@HotBunz you rock that Dwc I would love to grow that way but all that water is intimidating!
And being disabled I could not handle a monster like that but I love watching you all do it.

Back