Outdoor GRAND DADDY PURPLE AUTOs and EURA AMNESIA OUTDOOR GROW

Reaction score
Hello every one been on the autoflowernetwork for yrs now started this grow on the 1st of june today is the 3rd day and they are looking great also have pop up from the soil bought the seeds from Supremeseeds.com useing kindsoil and roots organic in a 10 gallon pot outdoor in my passed grow ive used 5 gallons with the same soil got decent yeilds looking to get bigger yeilds with a 10 gallon pot so let me know every what's your thoughs are and comments thank you and wish me like god bless I'll update once aweek.
6a18e8127b2aadcd9020798c86a1c583.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Hello every one been on the autoflowernetwork for yrs now started this grow on the 1st of june today is the 3rd day and they are looking great also have pop up from the soil bought the seeds from Supremeseeds.com useing kindsoil and roots organic in a 10 gallon pot outdoor in my passed grow ive used 5 gallons with the same soil got decent yeilds looking to get bigger yeilds with a 10 gallon pot so let me know every what's your thoughs are and comments thank you and wish me like god bless I'll update once aweek.
6a18e8127b2aadcd9020798c86a1c583.jpg

Looks promising! Can you tell us more about your grow conditions?

Follow my Instagram Cannabisman81 follow.

Back