New Grower Gorillagasm, Glue dream, forgotten cookies, Thailand Ryder **

There’s loads of banks I’ve come across , mostly the good ones are kept secret between a society... they even choose who they give there beans too and so on...

So far man... I’m trying too goose some new strain too run,

I’m looking at this...

Seedsman is a advertiser on here also

https://www.seedsman.com/en/cream-cheese-cbd-feminised-seeds
If it really has 22% thc and 18% CBD your right that's a great strain my favorite cut right now is BRISKER OG FROM SQUARE ONE GENETICS. THCTITAN made the seed company and grows it out on YouTube. It's TAHOE OG and PEANUT BUTTER BREATH. It's got a great pheno and I was lucky enough to get it it purples up automatic

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Yh man I’m checking them out right know, they look fire... what’s your favourite strain, do they do any cbd strains.

That strain looks very tempting 22 percent and thc and high cbd... but I can’t gind nobody growing it yet,

That strain looks very tempting 22 percent and thc and high cbd... but I can’t gind nobody growing it yet,
I have never seen it but I try to stay away from seed Banks like that I stick to small ones. Relentless genetics white platinum og is my other great cut

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yh man I’m checking them out right know, they look fire... what’s your favourite strain, do they do any cbd strains.
Neptune seed Bank is by far the best there is

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks brother, I’ll defenly have a look at them all. Thank you

:d5:

Back