New Grower Gorillagasm, Glue dream, forgotten cookies, Thailand Ryder **

Yes bro,, gg4 yh man what breeder is it from,

Just post a link here so I can check it out and everyone else.

Yh man really excepted about this new do strain, I don’t know what tempted me, maybe it was such a unique cross like gdp and orange bud I just couldn’t resist, specially with such a low price it was a bonus lol.

Day 32 of the forgotten cookies

Attachments

• 488DE230-07DB-49D1-A292-EBD602A1125B.jpeg
    488DE230-07DB-49D1-A292-EBD602A1125B.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 134B93CA-0494-40F2-AD40-6C1B6665A2D1.jpeg
    134B93CA-0494-40F2-AD40-6C1B6665A2D1.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 806597D8-EC67-44E9-9B2A-421D4C12F17C.jpeg
    806597D8-EC67-44E9-9B2A-421D4C12F17C.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 147
They needed a good watering, tommorow they will bounce back, with some better pics

Looking forward to seeing those top shelf genetics I was so.close.to ordering that same strain but held off bc my bean collection is huge right now so maybe next year if they still have it running
They needed a good watering, tommorow they will bounce back, with some better pics

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing those top shelf genetics I was so.close.to ordering that same strain but held off bc my bean collection is huge right now so maybe next year if they still have it running

It’s good you didn’t as mine are not flowering yet, and there at day 37, somebody said the more sativa leaning plants will probably flower around 40 days, if that’s the case a harvest at 13 weeks will be likely, but it’s not worth such a long time if it does flower so late, I probably rip them at 45 days if no iprovemts are made .....

It’s always a big leap in a new breeder with no record.... it was a gamble which might pay off, if I see prefliwers I’d be more than happy, and if it gives of fire than that’s going too be one good ending.

But I also popped 3 Critical orange punches where 1 girl took off and 2 were very slow in growth, Imagine if all 3 were slow lol.....

But a detailed report will be concluded soon...

That's how it is with new genetics, I am doing a beta tester for new beans and it's a blind testing we don't know strain til week 5 of flower so everyone treats strain how the plants tell them and not how other people have done it. I have 8 hoping for 2-3 females I am cloning soon then flip those and know what's male and female and toss all but one male when I find out strain could be something i am wanting to breed with
It’s good you didn’t as mine are not flowering yet, and there at day 37, somebody said the more sativa leaning plants will probably flower around 40 days, if that’s the case a harvest at 13 weeks will be likely, but it’s not worth such a long time if it does flower so late, I probably rip them at 45 days if no iprovemts are made .....

It’s always a big leap in a new breeder with no record.... it was a gamble which might pay off, if I see prefliwers I’d be more than happy, and if it gives of fire than that’s going too be one good ending.

But I also popped 3 Critical orange punches where 1 girl took off and 2 were very slow in growth, Imagine if all 3 were slow lol.....

But a detailed report will be concluded soon...

Back