New Grower Gorilla Glue Auto-Flower from GrowersChoiceSeeds Updated 11/08

Whatever you do bro, don't forget about the lower sites too! That plant is going to want to make a ton of flowers. I can tell.

Agree she is quite the monster for real
I’ll be working on upper canopy over the next few days opening up light down through it

Yeah, take some off then let her rest and recover for three or four days before doing more. They say to always take less than you think you should,

At this point you are past a SCROG but if the tops are going to need additional support to stay upright then by all means add another net. What you have now is just a support anyhow. Supercropping is your best option if height is a problem. It is really hard to do a real SCROG on an auto. The veg time is too short. I have come pretty close but I am just too lazy to follow through. It is also hard for me to reach the back of my grow space. I have more excuses if you need them. Here is a picture perfect SCROG. That is one plant (not mine):

ScreenHunter_130 Aug. 24 21.44.jpg

At this point you are past a SCROG but if the tops are going to need additional support to stay upright then by all means add another net. What you have now is just a support anyhow. Supercropping is your best option if height is a problem. It is really hard to do a real SCROG on an auto. The veg time is too short. I have come pretty close but I am just too lazy to follow through. It is also hard for me to reach the back of my grow space. I have more excuses if you need them. Here is a picture perfect SCROG. That is one plant (not mine):

View attachment 948385

That plant is beautiful wow ya it’s not even a scrog at this point much less then a support for the canopy

ya that Scrog looks beautiful mine is just a bunch of overstreched branches that are being held up by the scrog Lol due to the autoflower not turning fast enough

DAY 3 Flower
p.jpeg

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

DAY 3 Flower

Last edited:
Back