New Grower Gorilla Glue Auto-Flower from GrowersChoiceSeeds Updated 11/08

I recently had a WorldOfSeeds NorhternLights x BigBud auto that didn't start flower until the 10 week mark.
After 7 weeks of flower, and all the other strains harvested several weeks before, I needed to chop, and it yielded 15 oz dry as the now lone occupant in a 3 ft x 3 ft tent.
My second longest wait for flower was 7 weeks for a Mephisto SourBubbly, and it yielded 7 oz dry after about 14 or 15 weeks from sprout.
In both cases the plants got huge, and grew into the lights.

@TheMongol
Check out my issues any thoughts

Overall beautiful plant been running all day to get home and get better pictures up close I just don’t see preflowers her pistols that show sex are massive on the stems

This is 1 week to prior August 22nd I believe

The first tent I gave myself 18-20 inch between the scrog and the light I made due with what I could until the monster outgrew the tent

Anything can be told from this ? Or still going with cut the light or wait?
Got a few hours to decide for the day before she normal cuts off

Pics under natural light are needed and more infos about your hydro system, it's not to late for her, just sit in another week and wait!:pass:

hey man! welcome on afn.

i just checked the growers choice website, but i couldn't find the Gorilla Glue as an Autoflower variety.

but

i did found the Gorilla glue as an photoperiod plant.

so i think you bought photos instead of autos.
and the only option to get them in to flowering mode when they are photos is to put your lights on a 12/12 schedule

hey man! welcome on afn.

i just checked the growers choice website, but i couldn't find the Gorilla Glue as an Autoflower variety.

but

i did found the Gorilla glue as an photoperiod plant.

so i think you bought photos instead of autos.
and the only option to get them in to flowering mode when they are photos is to put your lights on a 12/12 schedule

When I’m home I’ll show photo of the seed container it came in

Well with the thread up for nearly 72 hours ive recieved little to zero helpful info on what should really be done i cant really wait much longer she will outgrow the next tent just like she did the last

should i just switch 12/12 to avoid losing the crop

9526669c5c38127f3e688e2d7eee6eea.jpg

Last edited:
Back