Goodgraces World of autos.

I have about 4.5 weeks left of the afghani ryder
779677d2212e3e7800c7e483df3f87f4.jpg
78bc9e6dbffcc76b7c78ed00ccde8670.jpg

Thank you sensible premium seeds
fe883338a846caca08c5792a5bbc07f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

yeah man, I used to shop at Sensible seeds,not the original. that shop was nice too. expensive but seedbanks tend to be crazy expensive.shipping is where the cost ramps up but worth it. you may want to look at the Vault too for future reference too. AFN discount n all that. well used to when they were a vedor here, butr chat em up some, good selection and stellar servive. where Im going in a bout a month for an order of photo beans if they got what Im looking for.,

and for stem strength, air,slight training and brix. look at High brix growing.also mammoth P says it increases stem strength and girth LMFAO but upwards of 6% on average.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hit-the-brix.14679/

yeah man, I used to shop at Sensible seeds,not the original. that shop was nice too. expensive but seedbanks tend to be crazy expensive.shipping is where the cost ramps up but worth it. you may want to look at the Vault too for future reference too. AFN discount n all that. well used to when they were a vedor here, butr chat em up some, good selection and stellar servive. where Im going in a bout a month for an order of photo beans if they got what Im looking for.,

and for stem strength, air,slight training and brix. look at High brix growing.also mammoth P says it increases stem strength and girth LMFAO but upwards of 6% on average.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hit-the-brix.14679/
Are those products organic

Got some stone dragons and other assorted portals, and mephisto sour crack and triangle going into pots. I'll probably update my soil thread pretty soon, or start a new one. I'm in the middle of mixing it up. A TLO type.
I actaully have been entered to grow some.mephisto auto sour livers, as a tester. They should be coming soon from the vault.

I know a souple Jerry's LOL! huh, either thats new'ish or I have plum forgot LOL didnt know Emerald triangle had a BB Headband. thats some excellent smoke. I did the photo a few times. nice plant. great med too. yeah ill be starting my Sour liver,cheese haze,auto livers and stiliton special grow with all the others too. should be a nice plant as well.

Back