Good Shit auto (Variegation)

Shugrows

Everyone has a secret
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Well I think this could be one of the coolest plants I ever grown hopefully it will stay happy and healthy to get the most out of her. She is good shit auto from phoenix seeds. Won them in a giveaway from @The Vault. I got three strains from them. Good shit, uk cheesy, and sweet tooth. So I popped a good shit first. Was the most interesting one of the three. When I first was growing thought it was light burn or something like that and also thought it grow out of it but seems to be continuing so hopefully the buds have some white on them. From the pics I saw good chance it will have purple buds. And its on day 20 right now. Ill post the pics up to today then continue to post as she progresses. Thanks all for stopping hopefully it will be entertaining.
IMG_3516.jpeg
IMG_3518.jpeg
IMG_3567.jpeg
IMG_3568.jpeg
IMG_3579.jpeg
IMG_3581.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg
IMG_3600.jpeg
IMG_3613.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3616.jpeg
IMG_3620.jpeg
IMG_3622.jpeg
IMG_3621.jpeg

Last 3 pics are from today

I just popped 3 of them.....all 3 had problems with cotyledons locking in the first set of leaves. Had to pry 2 of them open with tweezers....the other fought it's way through.
Some wild variegation on yours!
Im excited for this one. Even before the variegation. Post some pics of yours as they progress. Like to see what you come up with. The variegation is the main reason I started this. Its pretty uncommon and Im sure people like to see. Cant keep it all to myself. Too cool. Thanks for stopping buddy. :pass:

Day 24 gave it a watering and some foxfarm bigbloom. Im thinking I got almost 100% chance of this thing having white buds. Its definitely not growing out of it. And from what I could see there is only one leaf that is normal. Ill keep updating. Hoping to see sex soon.
IMG_3675.jpeg
IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3679.jpeg
IMG_3682.jpeg
IMG_3678.jpeg
IMG_3685.jpeg
IMG_3683.jpeg

She is on day 28. Finally seen sex. Was kinda hard to spot when alot of the leaves are white little tips coming out. They almost blend in. She is doing great growing well. Its in a one gal plastic planter. The one thing that kinda sucks. Would have like it in a cloth pots since I grown with them for so long but doesn’t seem to be an issue. As time goes well see how well I do in the plastic pot. Im just feeding her fox farm big bloom so far working very well probably be going to the stronger stuff here soon. Its starting to get alot bigger. I really wanna keep this thing happy as possible so I get all I can out of her as this is the only plant Ill ever get that will do this.
IMG_3692.jpeg
IMG_3691.jpeg
IMG_3688.jpeg
IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg

Purple spot on right above the branch hopefully sign that she will have purple buds.
And was going to top her but decided against it. Really hard to cut anything off this plant.

She is on day 28. Finally seen sex. Was kinda hard to spot when alot of the leaves are white little tips coming out. They almost blend in. She is doing great growing well. Its in a one gal plastic planter. The one thing that kinda sucks. Would have like it in a cloth pots since I grown with them for so long but doesn’t seem to be an issue. As time goes well see how well I do in the plastic pot. Im just feeding her fox farm big bloom so far working very well probably be going to the stronger stuff here soon. Its starting to get alot bigger. I really wanna keep this thing happy as possible so I get all I can out of her as this is the only plant Ill ever get that will do this. View attachment 1699407View attachment 1699408View attachment 1699409View attachment 1699410View attachment 1699411
Purple spot on right above the branch hopefully sign that she will have purple buds.
And was going to top her but decided against it. Really hard to cut anything off this plant.
Man it looks so cool, I would love to make some cannagars with those leaves :pass:

Man it looks so cool, I would love to make some cannagars with those leaves :pass:
Its crazy reminds me of digital camo. Hay man if you where close Id snip a couple off for you. Is the process hard to make cannagars? Thing is Id wanna put her weed in it. Is that possible? Not sure the process but if it easy Id try it and at least you could see what they come out as.

Its crazy reminds me of digital camo. Hay man if you where close Id snip a couple off for you. Is the process hard to make cannagars? Thing is Id wanna put her weed in it. Is that possible? Not sure the process but if it easy Id try it and at least you could see what they come out as.
Yeah it would definitely be a stunner. I appreciate it man!

And yeah it's super easy. I snip off a fan. Remove the stem, and separate all the blades out as individuals into an extra long parchment sheet and then fold it back over to sandwhich them. Then place some heavy books on it to flatten it out. After a day or two like that I use some rolling glue and glue them overlapping together to form the wrap and then sandwhich it again for another day or so. After that I throw them with the parchment into vac sealed bags for future use. I've stored some for a few months with out problems. If you have any questions on it let me know!

Last edited:
Back