Indoor Gntelos8 loft grow

So have you tried the bubble Kush yet? The yield was really low on mine but the quality was 10/10 lovely to smoke. I’ll just have to grow 2 next time :baked:

So have you tried the bubble Kush yet? The yield was really low on mine but the quality was 10/10 lovely to smoke. I’ll just have to grow 2 next time :baked:
Hi mate. Yeah, meant to do a smoke report but forgot! Ended up with 47grams dry and cured of bubble kush, Be interesting to hear your thoughts on the smoke, as myself and a few friends found it very intense, and literally like a plane taking off in our heads! It did mellow but was a bit much for me at first!! This was with a vape, since then ive had a few joints and preffered smoking it. Im still getting through my white widow! and that just gets better the longer its cured, so will use that all up and see what the bubble is like after a few months jarred up. I definatly had a sativa dominant pheno.

Agreed buddy very intense one of the heaviest Kush I’ve ever grown. Great taste, smooth in the bong long lasting high. I think RQS are a little optimistic with their advertised yields though to be fair.

Agreed buddy very intense one of the heaviest Kush I’ve ever grown. Great taste, smooth in the bong long lasting high. I think RQS are a little optimistic with their advertised yields though to be fair.
Glad it wasnt just us! very nice taste and aroma for sure, I think a taller pheno with a faultless grow and some clever LST would see a decent yield, Predicted yields are always gonna be tricky, ive got a fastbuds zkittles that has barely grown in height cant imagine it yeilding alot, despite the advertised big yields. If i dont mess up my current grow, i predict the bluedreamattic i have is going to be a big yielder, but i guess its luck of the draw genetically.

Back