Indoor Gntelos8 loft grow

if biobizz made cal/mag id likely buy it............but they say not to use it (very good biobizz website FAQ's now they back online)
nope just keep trucking on :thumbsup: i did use the heaven at a time,but as the bud size/qualiity didnt blow my mind as much as the price of heaven did i dropped it from my line up.
i dont believe in the traditional flushing (3x pot voulumn of plain water for 2 weeks)
but i think that it takes 5-7 days for nutes to breakdown and transform into plantfood.so last 3,4 feeds its just water,then 3,4 days for a real light pot before chop :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Cheers Archie.
I did wonder about the heaven, but decided to keep it going as i had it. Next post should hopefully be a pre chop update! Then hopefully on to the next...thinking of Seedstockers blackeberry gum and sensi seeds blue skunk 1! :headbang:

Going away for a few days, so thought id have a little trim of some leaves to increase airflow and get a bit more light into those lower buds before i chop....Found a few amber trichs on some of the buds, so giving them a couple of hits of fresh water and there coming down..next monday/tuesday. This is a pic of one of the Dinafem white widow autos, this is my first grow, so have no idea what yield ill get, but the buds feel very dense and one is as wide as my fist! The bubble kush is similar in size too. Next update is the chop! Will be drying in brown bags in the tent with extraction on minimum, for 4 or 5 days as per @TaNg method, then popping in jars for a nice slow cure! Ill get some decent pics up before i cut them.
20190816_131702.jpg

So today i cut the Dinfem white widow, bang on 73 days, with an even spread of amber and cloudy trichs. All the main bud was pretty dense. even alot of the lower stuff was good! In bags now for 4 days or so, then into the jars! Chopping the bubble kush in a couple days. :headbang: Will update with some dry nug pics and a final weight.
20190822_171905.jpg
20190822_174132.jpg

So my final update!
Yield On the 2 Dinafem white widow autos was 90g dry
The 1 RQS Bubble Kush produced 50g dry
Ended up with a decent bag of bits aswell!
Happy with that considering they were nute locked for a week! The bud itself is very pleasing to the eye and dense, Which i like coz im a tart!
Thanks @archie gemmill for your quick and helpful reaponses. Ill be doing a new diary next week! So please tag along.
20190828_175741.jpg
20190827_103919.jpg
20190827_102415.jpg
20190827_152737.jpg
20190828_175438.jpg

ya got the hang of the @ button :thumbsup: cracking first grow :smokeit: good numbers to :d5: weight is just a number anyways,important thing is not running out before the next harvest,and without having to get the ration book out :smoking: nice looking buds with plenty of sparkles :pass:we getting a smoke report of the sneaky sample :biggrin:
good luck n keep er lit

ya got the hang of the @ button :thumbsup: cracking first grow :smokeit: good numbers to :d5: weight is just a number anyways,important thing is not running out before the next harvest,and without having to get the ration book out :smoking: nice looking buds with plenty of sparkles :pass:we getting a smoke report of the sneaky sample :biggrin:
good luck n keep er lit
Cheers @archie gemmill see i just did it again! getting good now! Yes mate, smoke report be in soon. That will be the final final update!

Likkle smoke update...

Tried some white widow this evening, only been in the jars for couple days, but starting to get some more aroma coming through, dry enough to burn!
Currently sat here rather comfortably baked! Taste was ok, Im sure will get better, quite smooth, certainly packs a punch! Quite a light intial vibe, slightly heady then it just spreads and gets stronger!....Right im off..Yorky biscuit and raisen bar is waiting in fridge..:smoking:

Back