Indoor Gntelos8 loft grow

Reaction score
View media item 19193Start of first grow in loft, left plant is RQS
bubble kush and 2 on right Dinafem whitewidow(ignore plants in orange pots!)
Tent-.80x.80x160cm black orchid.
Light- Gntelos0008
6inch extraction and 4inch intake.
Soil-tropic batmix in 11litre rhizo pots
Nutes-biobizz grow, bloom, topmax. Ecothrive charge as a top dress.

Last edited:
View media item 19195Right so this is where im at as of today..Each pic is 1 week apart and and am overall very happy with progress. I think i have a mag deficiency or PH issue..Have fed them yestderday with some Epsom salts and decided to add some biobizz Algamic... (mistake)the leaves today have a slight downward curl...So will wait 3 days and feed with just plain water. Bought a Small humidifier and th difference is amazing...sitting at 50% RH now and on the really hot days the uk has had recently its lowered temps by a few degrees!

Last edited:
Looking good. Fingers crossed for a huge yield down the road.
Thanks mate! Fingers are firmley crossed! Tips are still a bit curly! and a few have a little nute burn on them! But still getting good growth daily.
20190708_144152.jpg
Just plain water for next feed and see what happens!

20190709_081139.jpg
Looks like the dose of Epsom salts have halted any further rust spots etc on the new upper leaves. You can see clearly on the top right plant the lower fan leaves have rusted up. Just a shame about the bloody nute burn! My gut said to keep feeding them just water..but on advice from an experienced photo grower i hit them with some nutes,..Im growing in tropic bat mix and apart from the mag def, they were looking fine before i nuted them! Anyways 2 more days and i think they will be dry enough for a good hit of Pure H20!
Lesson of the day- listen to your plants and instinct(I think)

Last edited:
***Day 31***
So a week on and flowering on bubble kush is under way! The 2 Dinafem white widows are not far off with plenty of Pistills showing, Still hoping for a bit more stretch as they are only arou
20190714_084007.jpg
nd 40cm high, The yellow tips are still present even after 2 hits of plain water, After a chat with Daniel at telos he thinks my 80cmx80cm tent might be too small for the 0008 and the yellowing tips could be a bit of light stress, As tent is only 1.6m high i cant put light any higher, So it is what it is for now. Plants look good though, leaves are twisting less, as they are clearly progressing I think next feed will be .5ml biobizz grow and .5ml bloom per litre, surely that cant be too much?..My soil is tropic bat mix in 12litre rhizo pots so its had a month to feed the plants, it must be nearing depletion? I added last week a 15ml per pot top dress of ecoth rive charge, So hoepfully that with the low dose of grow and bloom in next feed will be fine...we shall see! any thoughts on the nutes and light situation appreciated. Thanks all.

Back