Hate to say it but I think I killed another gurl.

I will never quit! So, I dropped another bean.

@St. Tom I guess you would call this my update??

P7130119.JPG
P7130120.JPG

How are they dying? What is happening?

This last one wilted the day after I transplanted her, She is still green just laying over with some wilt but she is GREEN. She just stares at me :crying: I possibly broke her roots when transplanting.

One did not germ at all and another germed then wilted soon after. I was using flushed recycled coco.

This last one wilted the day after I transplanted her, She is still green just laying over with some wilt but she is GREEN. She just stares at me :crying: I possibly broke her roots when transplanting.

One did not germ at all and another germed then wilted soon after. I was using flushed recycled coco.
Did you try propping her up with a small stick and a pipe cleaner. Also quit transplanting. Start them in the main pot in a root root and just put a clear plastic cup over them. Very is and hassle free.

The big one sprouted on August 30 or 31, the little one a week later. So one is at abut 40 days, the other at 30-35

Rev when do the plants really take off.

I’ve got some roots going black, I think it’s root rot, I added some enzyme product today too deal with it. And also some voodoo juice with root excelerator,

I’m thinking of getting some hydroguard if it gets worse.

It all started when I placed the plant in a bucket with less air, the new growth is excellent... it’s back in its original place... I’m running 60 litres air per minute. In a 10 gallon reservoir for one plant. Ph is 5.8 and ppm is 500 today.

I’ll take some photos later on...

Back