I’m moving houses and it’s kind of an emergency..... my set ups getting taken down....

So no more growing for a few years know lol......

It’s a a very long story guys.

Good luck too everyone
Gutted for you pal you will come back stronger I hope everything works out for you :bighug::pass:

HH & Melt I am Terribly sorry for your losses :( Hope everythings okay with both you and hope to hear from you both! I shall zap this plant and make it huge for you guys[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji111]
867dc87190e23dc6e9abdcf82b1b34a2.jpg
17804587567c8df326387f42d7352ba2.jpg
0c4bd77d335eea0af3ee3e40f5f01f24.jpg
3894610af220bd6081bd554a57b729ba.jpg

Your plant plant looks so beautiful it will easily double in size and you will have many collars too trim. Good luck :d5:

I keep hydroguard around always, although I don't always use it. I bleach everything, tubing to tub lids, between grows.. Once you get rid of the black roots, even hydroguard may not be enough to fix it. This problem is normaly due to organics mixed in the rez for long periods and slime becomes home for bacterial colonies. These colonies directly effect the nute mixture and pH balance in the rez. First, cut out any black or mushy roots and remove the material as fast as possible. Put the plant in a plain water bucket while you address the rest of the equipment. Bleach the shit out of all of it and run some bleach water through your pumps if applicable. Then check your root mass again, and make sure it's as gone as can be and reset the system with a fresh batch of nutes.

I know man I screwed up big time, End off the day it’s all house and garden fault. And mine for being so clueless. This grows going just ripped everything out. Even if you text house and garden they won’t get back too you. Bloody money grabbing savages. I feel so bad I don’t even want too sell the remaining bottles. I don’t want nobody too suffer what I’ve gone through. If I decide to sell them I’d clearly state don’t use in dwc..... I think there just made for flood and drain. And the ph is not stable at all on them. Thank ypu for the kind advise I’m going too turn too ypu for any help in the future. Thansk you bro. What nutes ypu using out of curiousity.

I know I feel flushed out with sadness.... but this is life and trust me I’ve not even given up yet... I’m going too come back like tank this time lol. No no like a war ship :cools:

Thank you
were all rooting for ya pal

Back