I’m moving houses and it’s kind of an emergency..... my set ups getting taken down....

So no more growing for a few years know lol......

It’s a a very long story guys.

Good luck too everyone

Last edited:
I’m moving houses and it’s kind of an emergency..... my set ups getting taken down....

So no more growing for a few years know lol......

It’s a a very long story guys.

Good luck too everyone
Hope you can get everything situated again so it's not that long of a lapse. Will you still be popping on here?

Hope you can get everything situated again so it's not that long of a lapse. Will you still be popping on here?

I kind of screwed up aswell buying the full line of house and garden for dwc which isn’t particularly designed for that..... unless you flood the bucket with a drip clean solution too keep all the organic material broken too a minimal and hope all the enzymes eat the shit.

Clean nutrients: are general hydroponics for hydro systems with just hydro guard from botanicare...

I kind of screwed up aswell buying the full line of house and garden for dwc which isn’t particularly designed for that..... unless you flood the bucket with a drip clean solution too keep all the organic material broken too a minimal and hope all the enzymes eat the shit.

Clean nutrients: are general hydroponics for hydro systems with just hydro guard from botanicare...
Only thing I use from House and Garden is the Drip Clean for my autopot reservoir. I've done one run with Advanced Sensi Bloom A&B but have switch to Megacrop with a few of their other supplements.

House and garden too earn a little extra money designed a fake dwc scedule which doesn’t work... my temperatures were always constant... no light leaks... accurate ph.... and plenty of oxygen... soon as I add the amino treatment it’s game over... thinking about it it might just be the slime from amino treatment.... but I don’t care as I’m stopping know...

I’ve just decided I’m going too do a out door grow in the summer outdoors...

HH & Melt I am Terribly sorry for your losses :( Hope everythings okay with both you and hope to hear from you both! I shall zap this plant and make it huge for you guys[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji111]
867dc87190e23dc6e9abdcf82b1b34a2.jpg
17804587567c8df326387f42d7352ba2.jpg
0c4bd77d335eea0af3ee3e40f5f01f24.jpg
3894610af220bd6081bd554a57b729ba.jpg

Rev when do the plants really take off.

I’ve got some roots going black, I think it’s root rot, I added some enzyme product today too deal with it. And also some voodoo juice with root excelerator,

I’m thinking of getting some hydroguard if it gets worse.

It all started when I placed the plant in a bucket with less air, the new growth is excellent... it’s back in its original place... I’m running 60 litres air per minute. In a 10 gallon reservoir for one plant. Ph is 5.8 and ppm is 500 today.

I’ll take some photos later on...

I keep hydroguard around always, although I don't always use it. I bleach everything, tubing to tub lids, between grows.. Once you get rid of the black roots, even hydroguard may not be enough to fix it. This problem is normaly due to organics mixed in the rez for long periods and slime becomes home for bacterial colonies. These colonies directly effect the nute mixture and pH balance in the rez. First, cut out any black or mushy roots and remove the material as fast as possible. Put the plant in a plain water bucket while you address the rest of the equipment. Bleach the shit out of all of it and run some bleach water through your pumps if applicable. Then check your root mass again, and make sure it's as gone as can be and reset the system with a fresh batch of nutes.

Back