View attachment 958097 View attachment 958098 View attachment 958099 Good day to you fine people!
Week 5 update pic of the [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG] Cherry Bomb, had to give her a bit of a haircut and a jolly good bending as she was so dense and bushy no light would penetrate! She's sat happy with her [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG] THC Bomb sisters awaiting their 1st week of flower nutes tomorrow. Happy growing folks and have a good weekend! :cheers:

@St. Tom heres my week 5 update pal, sign me off!
your doing a great job with your new setup you should be proud pal :pass::bighug:

your doing a great job with your new setup you should be proud pal :pass::bighug:
Stop it mate you will have me in tears! :funny:
Cheers @St. Tom Having the proper gear to do it, sound advice and decent research the results are incredibly different! :bow:

Considering I started my first grow in April in an old kitchen cupboard with cfl's and tons of problems to how things are going now im quite chuffed to say the least!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
:d5:

Last edited:
Just goes to show that we should just join for the fun of it. So what if we screwed up a little? They will bounce back and to just complete the grow will qualify us to be testers! @Mossy didn't say anything about disqualification if you brought a runt to harvest, or did I miss something?

@Equatorial ..No Rules about your finished entry...........:headbang:....you always get Brownie Points for a Good Save........:footy:

cheers pal autopots grow monsters ive found

Are you seeing a Difference in Growth with them @St. Tom ...?

Everyone growing an Auto Welcome.

Start date 1st September..finish date 8th December 2018.

Any vendor battles with less that 5 Competitors can post here.

Anyone wanting to get on the Level 1 Test Team for 2019 can try out here..

Rules of Engagement for Growbattles 2018 .

Growbattles will be Open to All Challengers.

Rule Change affecting [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] Gladiators Only.***

@Ripper [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] has agreed to an extension for the [HASHTAG]#short[/HASHTAG] stuff Gladiators to cover the late postal.

It will now have a germ date of 1st October 2018. Poll date 8th Jan 2019

There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date.:bravo:

A Battle code will be released by @Ripper 2 weeks prior to the Battle start date to be included in your germ photo

For germ pic the Code is ( Finals 2018 ) place on a 3x5 card or similar
Username
General Battle
Finals 2018

No entries will be accepted after the Battle start date..

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition.

1) bushmasterar15 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
2) midIN wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
3) HushHush wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
4) NewThumb wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓
5) Rollin_along wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
6) St. Tom wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
7) 7.62 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
8) Maljross wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
9) Vapo69 wk1✓wk2✓Out
10) Free Flow wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
11) Hypathetical Gardner wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
12) Archaic wk1✓wk2✓Out
13) Auto melt wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
14) Chuck207 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
15) Tiny Bubbles wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
16) Bigg Al wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
17) Padawan1972 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
18) johnp540 wk1✓Out
19) Equatorial wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
20) Rev. Green Genes wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
21) IzzyTheGrower wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
22) DGrowgirl wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
23) MARLEY. wk1✓Out
24) Only1Sky wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
25) STILLSMOKIN wk1✓Out
26) Splitty37 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓
27) E Grower wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓

Short Stuff Battle 1st October 2018. Poll date 8th Jan 2019
1) MidIN
2) Free Flow

It is Excellent @Rev. Green Genes ...:bravo:...how much time does it take you to do the updates per week...?

@Equatorial ..No Rules about your finished entry...........:headbang:....you always get Brownie Points for a Good Save........:footy:

I'm on about my 4th grow with them mossy I can't fault them I run the full remo line of feed but maybe I will try a new line next year for comparison but my heavyweight girl in this battle is huge

Last edited:
cheers pal autopots grow monsters ive found

It’s my first time using autopots and I have to say I’m totally sold on them. I’d had a sneaking suspicion for some time now that I was terrible at watering plants (how stupid does that sound?), and the autopots confirmed it. My plants are bigger and drinking way more water than they would have been if I were in charge of pouring it on from the top. I keep a metal yardstick next to the res and at least once a day I use it to give everything a stir and grab a measurement on the depth at the same time. When these plants are drinking an inch or more a day from the res it just makes me wonder how thirsty my plants must have been before I started using these autopots, because I’ll tell you right now they were definitely getting a lot less water :shrug:

It’s my first time using autopots and I have to say I’m totally sold on them. I’d had a sneaking suspicion for some time now that I was terrible at watering plants (how stupid does that sound?), and the autopots confirmed it. My plants are bigger and drinking way more water than they would have been if I were in charge of pouring it on from the top. I keep a metal yardstick next to the res and at least once a day I use it to give everything a stir and grab a measurement on the depth at the same time. When these plants are drinking an inch or more a day from the res it just makes me wonder how thirsty my plants must have been before I started using these autopots, because I’ll tell you right now they were definitely getting a lot less water :shrug:

It's my first grow with them too and I bought a cheeky pump and heater to keep it all mixed up nicely warmed and seems to be doing the trick! Worth getting ATA clean in there to pal to stop any blockages!

Happy growing bud!:pass:

not muc
It is Excellent @Rev. Green Genes ...:bravo:...how much time does it take you to do the updates per week...?

h, I just read through and mark people on a sticky note app. It might add 5 minutes to my week.

Back