@bushmasterar15 one more week for Bombseeds THC Bomb on day 81. I had to do the obligatory flash sparkle shot.
38d8224f60fcd6ef799f43c8d3d2d078.jpg
1c824697347b5943a2c6158f2b4ab7ac.jpg
42140eb466f52eeb27c299e0295a02be.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

Ok...NOW I'm REALLY not stressed about my plant finishing on time or not?

Thats all baseball bats in there! Damn....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just think if we all we able to grab our plants and meet at a convention hall and look and gawk at each other grows and pick a winner..our hands would be hurting from all the high fives!!
it would be so awesome!...lol

AFN AUTOFLOWERCON 20??
we can all dream cant we?

View attachment 977678 View attachment 977679 Good day to you all!
@St. Tom heres my week 12 update for the THC bomb. She's on plain water for the next 5 days so will post final pic on Wednesday with final code. She's looking good and trichs are looking good for my untrained eye. Thanks all for the support and advice on my first proper grow and battle, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend!:cheers:
got you pal great job

just think if we all we able to grab our plants and meet at a convention hall and look and gawk at each other grows and pick a winner..our hands would be hurting from all the high fives!!

AFN AUTOFLOWERCON 20??
Or lock everyone in a big building and see who can grow the best while we're dreaming. Imagine if everyone through out auto seeds like Mark Emery the Prince of Pot wanted to do throughout hands full of seeds everywhere and if would over run to where it couldn't be eradicated, think if it was auto seeds lol

AFN AUTOFLOWERCON 20??

I don't care bout the name but I really want to be in a room with all you guys!

Wait....that don't sound like what I wanted to say but you guys get it, right? LOL

I don't care bout the name but I really want to be in a room with all you guys!

Wait....that don't sound like what I wanted to say but you guys get it, right? LOL

As long as @Padawan1972 don't bring that camera ur safe pal lol.

Back