Did u cut back on the mega in mid flower or 5.5 from start? Imo u could probably get same results at 4g/gal in this stage, and save some nutes. I felt that at over 5g for a single unit I was over feeding and not gaining but as soon as I dropped to 4 and worked down til harvest she was using it up more and showing more gains in production.

I do the same ..I back off a few weeks before harvest,and liking results

Shizzle almost any day now
IMG_20181124_112039.jpg
solid golf balls all around.
IMG_20181124_112031.jpg

Did u cut back on the mega in mid flower or 5.5 from start? Imo u could probably get same results at 4g/gal in this stage, and save some nutes. I felt that at over 5g for a single unit I was over feeding and not gaining but as soon as I dropped to 4 and worked down til harvest she was using it up more and showing more gains in production.
I've been using 5.5 all thru flower, but I'll try cutting back to see what happens. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate this community.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I've been using 5.5 all thru flower, but I'll try cutting back to see what happens. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate this community.

thats what were here for help each other out

shes very healthy looking for sure, my first time using mega I was looking at wrong screen shot for 3-4 wks giving 10g/gal to my royal Queen. She spit out a bunch of leaves during flower and after defoliation tactics she still gave me over 5zips, that's my record auto 13 wks of fun. Ur other questions is bud explosion to R Sweet candy needed no but can they help you stack the deck in your favor, yes yes they can, but I also ran. 70 day sour 60 2g from start to finish and did over 2 zips of fruity pebble looking nugs that were hard as ever. Also auto pots or airpots both seem to be from the force along with smart pots. Happy growing

Highest I've gone with megacrop is 4g per gallon. I start them off at 2g till about day 20, then bump to 3g till guessing day 30 after that it's 4g till the end this time as I didn't get to back off final couple weeks as I had another plant I started late.

Back