@bushmasterar15 @Rev. Green Genes

I’m here and she’s come down. Ugly as hell but I dragged her to the finish line. I said I wouldn’t quit and so I didn’t. Learned a lot this round. Plants got much larger than I was used to even with me dropping the ball with the new nutes and autopot setup.

View attachment 977469

I’ll be dropping new seeds in a week or so and hopefully learning from this past grow. I’ll be god damn amazed if anyone votes for this mess :face:

Looks good to me. Wish I had room to do an auto pot!

Credit were credits due and you now will be on the test time next year to show your skills as it's very addictive this hobby and what a pay off at the end some dank arse weed

Does anyone else know the Bikini Bottom's National Anthem off by heart?.............or is it just me?:smiley1:

Well thanks for the kind words everyone, I do tend to be my own worst critic. I see the beauties many others on this forum churn out on a consistent basis and it just gets me a little bummed when shit goes south for me. It’s always something.

I’d like to get in on another battle when the 2019 ones begin, just not sure the timing will be right. I placed an order from Mephisto earlier and I’m holding off on dropping seeds until they get here so I don’t think I’ll be done in time to start again in February. I could potentially set up another tent in the corner just to start in while I finish up whatever I have going
:idea:

I think this next grow I’m going to do two of the same strain (northern cheese haze) so i can eliminate one of the variables while dialing in my feeding with the megacrop and autopots.... assuming I get two phenos that have the same eating habits.

Well thanks for the kind words everyone, I do tend to be my own worst critic. I see the beauties many others on this forum churn out on a consistent basis and it just gets me a little bummed when shit goes south for me. It’s always something.

I’d like to get in on another battle when the 2019 ones begin, just not sure the timing will be right. I placed an order from Mephisto earlier and I’m holding off on dropping seeds until they get here so I don’t think I’ll be done in time to start again in February. I could potentially set up another tent in the corner just to start in while I finish up whatever I have going
:idea:

I think this next grow I’m going to do two of the same strain (northern cheese haze) so i can eliminate one of the variables while dialing in my feeding with the megacrop and autopots.... assuming I get two phenos that have the same eating habits.
Good job and got your pic in file for voting poll. I do 4 different strains in autopots and they all get the same feed of megacrop

Good job and got your pic in file for voting poll. I do 4 different strains in autopots and they all get the same feed of megacrop
im the same sometimes 4 strains in 4 autopots on the same res but i use remo newts just dont overfeed them and they will all stay tip top thats the only issue i ever had

Anyone else expect to harvest very close to the deadline? Don't leave me all alone behind the finish line!

If you guys have to, at least be cheering for me with some scantily clad cheerleaders! That'll make me buck up with my girls...lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else expect to harvest very close to the deadline? Don't leave me all alone behind the finish line!

If you guys have to, at least be cheering for me with some scantily clad cheerleaders! That'll make me buck up with my girls...lol!

I maybe have two more weeks...so cutting close?

hqdefault.jpg

Back