@bushmasterar15 @Rev. Green Genes

I’m here and she’s come down. Ugly as hell but I dragged her to the finish line. I said I wouldn’t quit and so I didn’t. Learned a lot this round. Plants got much larger than I was used to even with me dropping the ball with the new nutes and autopot setup.

View attachment 977469

I’ll be dropping new seeds in a week or so and hopefully learning from this past grow. I’ll be god damn amazed if anyone votes for this mess :face:
Looking good dont down yourself gonna b some damn good smoke [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

im the same sometimes 4 strains in 4 autopots on the same res but i use remo newts just dont overfeed them and they will all stay tip top thats the only issue i ever had
Im going to revisit remo nutes and autopots soon possibly after this comp maybe we could do a battle would be my first even though i been on afn a few years now i definitely need to do another journal at the least [emoji41][emoji41]

Im going to revisit remo nutes and autopots soon possibly after this comp maybe we could do a battle would be my first even though i been on afn a few years now i definitely need to do another journal at the least [emoji41][emoji41]

good idea izzy i have had nothing but good things to say about remo maybe we can do that in future pal

Yep
Anyone else expect to harvest very close to the deadline? Don't leave me all alone behind the finish line!

If you guys have to, at least be cheering for me with some scantily clad cheerleaders! That'll make me buck up with my girls...lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am.

Ok just getting caught up with the 1st post checkoffs for week 11. Thank you @Rev. Green Genes @St. Tom for helping out.
We are now on the final stretch to the finish.

Hey Bro. Glad your back, cause I got the mexican flu. Chills for days. This is the first time I logged in this week. Sorry.

@bushmasterar15 one more week for Bombseeds THC Bomb on day 81. I had to do the obligatory flash sparkle shot.
38d8224f60fcd6ef799f43c8d3d2d078.jpg
1c824697347b5943a2c6158f2b4ab7ac.jpg
42140eb466f52eeb27c299e0295a02be.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

81B7216C-DB35-4F20-B56C-174389AA4529.jpeg
E84C1249-5C2D-4283-A45D-DDCC1E8DBF97.jpeg
Good day to you all!
@St. Tom heres my week 12 update for the THC bomb. She's on plain water for the next 5 days so will post final pic on Wednesday with final code. She's looking good and trichs are looking good for my untrained eye. Thanks all for the support and advice on my first proper grow and battle, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend!:cheers:

Back