Fast Buds Gelato x2 and Purple Lemonade x2

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
Hey up on my first grow since August (mid life hiccup) :smoking: So as the title says growing 2 of each Gelato and Purple Lemonade in 15 ltr autopots under 1 Amare se 250 and 1 se 300, I've just put them in root riot cubes and I'll update when i pot them up in coco and a shout out to @Itisi @woody @Duckster @hairyman and anyone else that wants to sit in :smoking:
IMG_20200516_170914_wm bbb.jpg

:smokeout: Wile-E great to see you getting busy with the ladiezz again- :d5:.... time to blow them be-yotches up!

Pleasure to meet you fella, spied the Purp Lem a couple days ago n damn if those big fat buds don't half looks like meat!
Keeping an eye out on this one.
Good luck Wile'.

Pleasure to meet you fella, spied the Purp Lem a couple days ago n damn if those big fat buds don't half looks like meat!
Keeping an eye out on this one.
Good luck Wile'.
Welcome dude let's hope i can grow em nice and fat buuut i am a lazy bastard so who knows :crying::crying:If you've got a grow on post a link dude

:yoinks: horrors! I hope that shit-storm has passed,... if it were me, there'd be bodies to bury!
That deserves another e-hug man! :bighug::rofl:

Hey up on my first grow since August (mid life hiccup) :smoking: So as the title says growing 2 of each Gelato and Purple Lemonade in 15 ltr autopots under 1 Amare se 250 and 1 se 300, I've just put them in root riot cubes and I'll update when i pot them up in coco and a shout out to @Itisi @woody @Duckster @hairyman and anyone else that wants to sit in :smoking:View attachment 1191197

Back from light weights anonymous with a bang!

Back