Indoor FastBuds and Mephisto in Solo Cups

Day 65 - FastBuds - Gelato, CBD 20:1, and
Mephisto - Sweet’N’Sour

I ended up chopping the remaining 3 solocup plants last night, all at 65 days old. The CBD 20:1 filled in nicely over the past few weeks, and all the satellites are now nice and dense. Lots of leaves on her, but a bunch of solid bud underneath it all. The whole plant has an earthy/piney smell to it, and you get some citrus hints when you squeeze a bud :thumbsup:. Gelato had the most issues for the grow, never could keep her happy on the group reservoir, but she still managed to dish out some very nice smelling, extra sticky buds. It has a very Sweet/Kushy smell to it:drool:, and some very frosty, sticky buds hiding amongst the crispy leaves :doh:. Big Bushy stature, with the right pot and space, this plant could be a very large girl! Sweet’N’Sour grew just fine for the most part, and holy cow is she rank :eek1:. Smells like rotten blueberries, or just straight offensiveness. Very tall main cola, with some shorter satellites near the bottom. Buds are larger golf ball sized, and coated with crystal, this should be very tasty smoke in a few weeks!:pimp:

CBD 20:1
2E786878-AB42-4148-AFB7-67B18E05405C.jpeg

F8242287-12A2-4E90-BF97-BEAFF713ADBD.jpeg

EE3C761A-2486-47A2-82EC-AD4314E83F6F.jpeg

Gelato
73F23DF7-F652-4DA6-993B-A7CED761D493.jpeg

CD28F039-F5AE-483B-BDE4-F67ABC2D25E9.jpeg

B3633B82-D93C-4C3C-98F6-C8E585D3AAD3.jpeg

Sweet’N’Sour
0432C8F0-B04D-47A2-AC01-A34DD56BF1F5.jpeg

DFA13850-7E1F-4475-A326-16F65E0A1294.jpeg

All roots, no coco. :muahaha:
83485C0F-15C8-4BC9-BAD2-DF624A2FED27.jpeg

Big thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for the amazing strains, @Beerhunter CDN for the drip-feed setup ideas, and everyone else who took some time to take a look!:pass::pass:. I’ll be sure to post some bud pics and weights after everything is all dried and cleaned up.

Nothing short of inspirational to see what an expert can do. Can't wait to see the weight you end up pulling off of them - they look phenomenal!

Weigh in:

All 4 plants are now trimmed and weighed up, with all of them sitting in between 57-61% humidity in the jars. I got the quarter pound I was looking for off the plants, so im very pleased with the results! :headbang: :d5: :woohoo:

-Mephisto Sweet n Sour - 36g

-FastBuds Purple Lemonade - 32g

-FastBuds Gelato - 26g

-FastBuds CBD 20:1 - 29g

Total weight: 123g :smoking:

I will post up some good bud pics on the weekend! :pass::pass:

Those are some nice looking buds protruding from the small solo cups. Kudos to ya on keeping them happy since they are all different types WOW !. :toke:

Weigh in:

All 4 plants are now trimmed and weighed up, with all of them sitting in between 57-61% humidity in the jars. I got the quarter pound I was looking for off the plants, so im very pleased with the results! :headbang: :d5: :woohoo:

-Mephisto Sweet n Sour - 36g

-FastBuds Purple Lemonade - 32g

-FastBuds Gelato - 26g

-FastBuds CBD 20:1 - 29g

Total weight: 123g :smoking:

I will post up some good bud pics on the weekend! :pass::pass:
amazing work garage i think you have mastered the solo cup and such great harvests :pass::cheers::slap::slap::slap:

Amazing work! Great job.

Thanks bud! Appreciate the words

Those are some nice looking buds protruding from the small solo cups. Kudos to ya on keeping them happy since they are all different types WOW !. :toke:

These small cups were a whole different ballgame! Learned a few thing though, and can’t wait to do some more!

amazing work garage i think you have mastered the solo cup and such great harvests :pass::cheers::slap::slap::slap:

It’s a learning curve for sure, but I think my next trip down solocup lane should be abit smoother! Thanks for popping by!

Well done!!! They look amazing, thanks so much for killing it with our genetics!! =)

No thank you so much for giving me the chance with your genetics! The smell of that Gelato is so damn intoxicating, I can’t wait to dig in!

Back