Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to nominate.... Myself! lol. But seriously, just finished a round and soaked 2 beans yesterday. I've got space for 2 more, if you're willing. LEC315, AN, soilless, and some airpots just showed up at the hydro store for the first time in my area. Would love to do something purple.

I feel ya @astronomy420a, I got a delivery from mephisto on Friday packed full of some strains I've never even heard of from them.... I'm fired up and what sucks is I have 3 five gallon and a seven gallon smart pot full of promix sitting under a t5 veg hood with nothing in them. .......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys I see that some folks are receiving the test beans..... I spoke with the orchestrator of this test run (GA6) and he was able to answer a few of the questions leading into the grow......

We want to start all of the beans with all entries at the same time if possible..... when you receive the beans please refrain from germ until all have received there packages.......

If possible when the beans are received chime in either on the thread here or p.m me and once we're all on board it'll be go time...

This will be kept in a GROW OFF style grow so all plants will be DOCUMENTED HERE in this thread that has already been started......

And it's an anything goes grow....... no holds bar..... any style any training, topping, lollipopping, or anything else you want to do to them..... I just picked up a vile of human growth hormone to add to my AN feed schedule so up your game boys this is gonna be fun lol.....

Ok guys I see that some folks are receiving the test beans..... I spoke with the orchestrator of this test run (GA6) and he was able to answer a few of the questions leading into the grow......

We want to start all of the beans with all entries at the same time if possible..... when you receive the beans please refrain from germ until all have received there packages.......

If possible when the beans are received chime in either on the thread here or p.m me and once we're all on board it'll be go time...

This will be kept in a GROW OFF style grow so all plants will be DOCUMENTED HERE in this thread that has already been started......

And it's an anything goes grow....... no holds bar..... any style any training, topping, lollipopping, or anything else you want to do to them..... I just picked up a vile of human growth hormone to add to my AN feed schedule so up your game boys this is gonna be fun lol.....
Human growth hormone wtf

images.jpg

Oh yeah you guys don't have that shit in u.k?

2cc right into the arse of my girls just entering flowering....

BOOM DYNOMITE

Ahh i actully thought you founf a hidden secret i know ppl who used to mash up vit tablets and gave them to there plants haha.

Tho plabr growth hormone that would work some lovely auxins:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back