Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines a 90x90cm gonna do 11ltrpots but i under stand these like to stay smallish tho if i need i have another dedicated auto tent i will have space in tgere if anything decides to get too big.

Tho still
Advance leds cree xml 350w

Or
Mars pro upto 700w
And that from the wall :)

Tho i could go all out

Start with advance led ds200w EXveg. Untill half way through stretch then hang the 350

Tho the mars pro is fully programmable.

Also never used the mars pro. So maybe i should kinda use what i know for a test grow..

Lol my cab is half that size and if i do a tiny bit of lst on a plant it takes up the whole space

Might break out the 1.8ltr pots and try to keep them smaller but even then i have a hard time putting 2 in depending how they end up growing :rolleyes1:

Try 6l pots what is your cab size

Ive squeezed 4 in a 60x60x140cm tent before and got almost 10oz from that and 250w hps aswell it got crowded but meant all the light was bwing used haha

I have nine four gallon pot's in two tent's. only room for three more, I will do one of each strain:thumbsup:i amout of four gal. these will be in 3 gal. round pot's. when I plant these I will be running 12 girl's, at four age's :yoinks:that's a lot for this old dawg.:pass:btw no beans yet:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back