Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very frosty tho i think one hod may keep me waiting another 2 weeks i reckon 8oz total unless this hod piles it on i see her lean a lil extra every day haha.
The underdog the dr feel good id deffo 110% run again. If it smokes well the smell the frostyness is lovely

Started giving my one hod straight water now so hopefully be ready to chop at 70 days,Could let her go another week or two along with the other but going to need more room soon for the HBD plus i want to take her at that 1/2 clear/cloudy stage for a nice heady high while letting the other ripen for more of a relaxed effect :smoking:

my hbd is done. just waiting for her to dry out to cut. it will be on day 70. the hod is still going strong and has at least a week if not two. she is going to be big. dr feelgood is ready anytime, but I will let her go as long as the hod.:pass::cheers:

Looking forward on the smoke reports for the Dr too since mine never made it lol Looks to be the perfect size that i'm wanting for my box and if decent i'll pick up a couple packs of regs and get crackin! :biggrin:

hbd is 69 day's and I am cutting today.:thumbsup:she is done 60% milky 20% amber and the rest clear:woohoo1:
I am taking her because she is at the max for smell, and usually it's when they taste the best:drool:
very little trimming needed good leaf to bud ratio.:woohoo1:easy trim:pass: two weeks on the other girls.:cheers:
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0093.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.