Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job shum.... hope the perk up and turn our well for ya

Thanks man,One is just about completely recovered and back to a nice dark green but looks like the other is a bit more hungrier and going to need a bit of a stronger feed :eek1:

My fault for not labeling which water was which so i can't be mad about it but i am kind of pissed with myself now for using my little 1.8 litre pots since i'll be rocking a whole new bigger setup soon with twice as much space lol

glad to hear the girl's are perking up.:thumbsup:and booya! on the larger improved grow space.:pass:i wish I had more room:nono: but I don't have a square foot to spare.:cheers:

Only working with 2 square right now so anything more is a huge improvement lol

I could build big enough to use the whole 400w if i wanted but i honestly don't need that much space so just going to double it up to 4 square and use the ballast on 250w plus i'll be keeping the small cab too so can always use that for starting plants or for quarantine :smoking:

DSC_0142.JPG
DSC_0143.JPG
DSC_0144.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0146.JPG
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0149.JPG
DSC_0141.JPG
:toke:day 21. split two gallons of full strength veg. nute's moved the hod to the other tent, getting crowded by three big girl's
here they are.:pass::cheers:

Looking good everyone :clapper::clapper::clapper: Mine seems to be doing well on the Lance Armstrong diet. Steroids in the morning, tan, listen to Sheryl Crow. Just kidding. Everyone knows auto's don't like steroids. They like meth. Why do you think they grow do fast and die so young?!?!? They're tweakers:jump:

Here's my three. :peace:
20151116_121211.jpg
20151116_121308.jpg
20151116_121343.jpg

I thought so our plants look very similar so far it's my first run with full LED I flowered the ultimates under it but the plant structures look way different than the 600 watt mh veg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back