Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up @Gabro , sorry buddy the picks have been made and the test has begun... keep a close eye on the what's new tab this sort of thing comes up frequently and you can get in on one in the future
Im already subscribed buddy, as I said... I study their strains for a long time alteady.
What happens is that its just complicated for me to purchase the seeds.

:) I'll be watching the masters at their work!

Its sad cause I purchased Short Stuff#1 once @attitude seedbank and none sprouted by direct sowing.

My dad helped me making the substract and everything. And he is an experienced "professional gardener".

So I thought perhaps this time I could finally get to grow short sttuff beans.

But I didnt come here to whinne at all. As I said... I just wanna learn.

Last edited:
Here are my kids:cheers:
HBD @ day 11
hbd11.JPG

HOD @11 days
hod11.JPG

Dr F @10 days
drf10.JPG

Good day all:pass:

Ok the Lil Dr. Feelgood doesn't like any nutes at all.. I'm gonna go straight water for a bit... all the rest appear to be happy and eating just fine... looks like the feelgood are gonna live up to being tiny plants... they may need to be reworked again lol... hopefully it's an old pheno coming out and the mutant is acyually a 5 oz 30 inch tall pheno lol.... one can only hope

Ok the Lil Dr. Feelgood doesn't like any nutes at all.. I'm gonna go straight water for a bit...looks like the feelgood are gonna live up to being tiny plants...
I find it awesome that dr feelgood isnt hungry on nutes. Sounds good for guerrilla... I guess...

Last edited:
Well the little guys just went into the cab under the 150w,The seeded HBD i had going in there has been stalled out for a couple weeks and not doing anything but dieing so i yanked it out and tossed her :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back