Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a mutant ! Seems they are a little slow @ 9 days - but maybe it's just me :shrug: I should have a Feelgood going by next week.... updates every 5 days :weed::peace::weed:

Himalayan Blue Diesel
20151105_174821.jpg

Himalayan Orange Diesel
20151105_174722.jpg

update. day 12:toke: all three doing well, had to drop light schedule in tent, to 16/8 to induce flowering in a tester plant,that may be photo. I don't think this will effect the small girl's at all.:thumbsup:once the fairybreath starts to flower, I will go back to 20/4.
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG

When ive had to do that i just used a big box and pop it over the plant initally for 36 hrs then 12/12 untill pistels show but recently with my photis they all seem to show sex aroun 4-5 weeks

oh no, she is showing female , just not flowering. its a cross between a fairystone that's... jack herrer x blackstone crossed with, photo lambsbreath :drool: she is semi autoflower, and when switched to 16/8 it should start flowering within a week.
then I can go back to 20/4 without her going back to a vegging state. I hope?:thumbsup:it worked with the last tester seed.
we shall see.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back