FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
Hello boys and girls. I figured since i was going to run some more DinaFem gear again that i would do a proper journal here in their home forum.

I will also use this as a product review of the strain. There is no incentive for this grow and review other than the smoke at the end of the run. So lets get it started.

Setup

3x3x5'3'' Tent. Mylar lined for reflective material
6in inline extraction fan on active air speed controller
10 in varaible speed fan for air circulation
18/6 Lighting
2x Platinum LED p300's
2 gal square continer
Medium is my own living soil. Perlite/peat base
Temps 73 degrees daytime rH 48-50%
69 degrees nightime rH 40%
Ferts will be basic additives such as root enhancers and MammothP. Have FF on standby if the soil fails.

So the soil is a mix of my own using the recipe from my original thread. Had to use other brands because of what i could get local without paying a fortune at the hydro store. It has been cooking for well over 3 months now and plant matter was added during the building process to make sure the soil was active. Any plant material added was consumed by the medium in only a few days.

I will update this weekly to show the process. As of today she is 14 days old and doing well.

Shes the back left in this pic
full

Transplanted into the 2 gal.
full

full

Another thing and reason for the larger pot is i will be topping this gal and attempt some sort of mainline LST. I will top at the true 2nd node to create the 4 main branches and then work them to the edge of the container.

:amazon:

Subbed, gotta see the haircut !

Well it has been 24 hours since the transplant so i decided to chop her head off as i saw growth today. Was hard to do and i have never done it before but well see how i goes.

Topped at the 2nd true node she should create 4 main coals with the hormone shift. I will pull these branches out and to the sides to promote a lower overall height and hopefully plenty of bud sites.

full

full

full

Subbed, which WW from Dinafem are you growing?

Just the regular White Widow not the XL. Cant wait to see what they have.

Mainlining a widow in full duplex......this ought to be downright interesting View attachment 728219

Good luck :thumbsup:
Indeed I am, and i am going to try to push her. Some of the DinaFem plants that i have grown love to get large and have a longer veg period than others. So i figure the top should aid in the production of what she has to offer.

Shes in soil that would feed her pretty much to the end, but i may kick her a little with the FF stuff to see where she goes. I tested my chili peppers in the same soil and they are over 6 months old and i just had to add ferts. They havent stopped producing for me either. it took the third set of peppers to finish before she needed feeding in that soil.

Back