another one in the books @FullAuto245 ! :slap:

been seeing some really nice colors from CLCD.. cant wait to see how they turn out.

I hope so but I know it’s a smaller plant in general so I’ll try my best!

i got a 9" wonder about to come down in a few days.. but im sure youll kill it with coco!

heres a pic of a SN with coco coir (just a pic i found when looking at potential yield/growth)

qkvoUFjl.jpg

another one in the books @FullAuto245 ! :slap:

been seeing some really nice colors from CLCD.. cant wait to see how they turn out.

i got a 9" wonder about to come down in a few days.. but im sure youll kill it with coco!

heres a pic of a SN with coco coir (just a pic i found when looking at potential yield/growth)

qkvoUFjl.jpg
Thanks @thedailydose

That nuggets plant looks awesome. I wonder how big that pot is?

Nice harvest, FA! Looks like some frosty goodness you got there! Should nor Ethan make up for the weight with quality. Well done!

I am very interested in seeing you grow and taste the CDLC, as I have a few seeds in the fridge, and have been itching to grow a couple.

Good luck, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nice harvest, FA! Looks like some frosty goodness you got there! Should nor Ethan make up for the weight with quality. Well done!

I am very interested in seeing you grow and taste the CDLC, as I have a few seeds in the fridge, and have been itching to grow a couple.

Good luck, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you @Iriee Vibez
I’ll try to do my best to give you a decent example! Thanks for stopping in!

Back