Thanks @davisgirl !

Oh well larfy bud burns as well right? It’s just hard to reach for it when you have some good dense tasty nugs sitting there also!
I don’t mind either! I’m having fun trying out concentrates, and it makes it easy. Also, something to improve a little on each grow. Fingers crossed this next one hits all my buttons. :rofl:

@Fitzy

Just tagging you man!

Ok grow 2 is all finished and curing in the jars! Final weight for all 3 plants Ghost toof 1- 81 grams, Nubby- 94 grams, Walter White- 75 grams
Overall right around 250 grams. 100 less than my last grow but the bud is much better quality.
TC8C5895 2.jpg

Walter White wasn't my best plant overall but it still produced some good bud. Some fox tailing and about 40% loose and larfy. Terpenes are not my favorite but very good. A strong pine sol scent mixed with a gassy chemical i can't seem to place. Absolutely covered in trichomes probably the most frost on a plant i have had. The trim made a pile of kief that would fill up most salt shakers. You can see the trichs on the jar in the last pic.
TC8C5909 2.jpg
TC8C5912 2.jpg
TC8C5913 2.jpg
TC8C5916 2.jpg

Nubby

TC8C5900 2.jpg
TC8C5904 2.jpg
TC8C5907 2.jpg

I have started my next round. I have 3 3gallon fabric pots. 2 Creme de la Chem and 1 Strawberry Nuggets. All 3 have been germinated and have breached the surface. We are on day 2 since planted in the pots. I have been watering when dry about 50 ml of a 50/50 mix of tap and RO water. So far so good hopefully a faster start than last time for me. This time I did not pre soak my coco I just planted right out of the bag and added my 50 ml of mixed water.

RH is low around 45% and temps are close to 82 on average. I have my humidifier going and my light is at 24" from the top of the plants.

I have started my next round. I have 3 3gallon fabric pots. 2 Creme de la Chem and 1 Strawberry Nuggets. All 3 have been germinated and have breached the surface. We are on day 2 since planted in the pots. I have been watering when dry about 50 ml of a 50/50 mix of tap and RO water. So far so good hopefully a faster start than last time for me. This time I did not pre soak my coco I just planted right out of the bag and added my 50 ml of mixed water.

RH is low around 45% and temps are close to 82 on average. I have my humidifier going and my light is at 24" from the top of the plants.
Wow
Very nice man. Some good looking meds there. I want a salt shaker of kief lol. Really looking forward to your next grow as these 2 strains are on my list.

Ok grow 2 is all finished and curing in the jars! Final weight for all 3 plants Ghost toof 1- 81 grams, Nubby- 94 grams, Walter White- 75 grams
Overall right around 250 grams. 100 less than my last grow but the bud is much better quality.
View attachment 1102953

Walter White wasn't my best plant overall but it still produced some good bud. Some fox tailing and about 40% loose and larfy. Terpenes are not my favorite but very good. A strong pine sol scent mixed with a gassy chemical i can't seem to place. Absolutely covered in trichomes probably the most frost on a plant i have had. The trim made a pile of kief that would fill up most salt shakers. You can see the trichs on the jar in the last pic.
View attachment 1102949 View attachment 1102948 View attachment 1102947 View attachment 1102946

Nubby

View attachment 1102952 View attachment 1102951 View attachment 1102950

Good Job and nice pics. ?You leave the sugar leaves on?

Wow
Very nice man. Some good looking meds there. I want a salt shaker of kief lol. Really looking forward to your next grow as these 2 strains are on my list.

Lol send me a salt shaker!

Back