Nice to see a fellow guitarist as well! I started on electric but play mainly acoustic these days.
Ya man for sure! I play my acoustic mostly now too. I love watching fingerstyle covers on YouTube. I play for the ladies in the tent also creating positive vibes and they don’t complain either.

Almost 3 ounces thats awesome. i dont play an instrument but i do play music everytime im fiddling with the ladies. Scientific research has shown music effects plants cells in a positive way.
Ya I’m hopeful for 3 oz.from each plant that would give me 9. They like the vibe!

Nubby weighed in at 94 grams after the trim. She’s sitting at 63% RH I’ve been burping the jars 2 times a day for 30 mins.

Chopped Walter White down yesterday. She’s a little thinker than the other two but a lot more larfy bud and popcorn nugs. I’d say 60% larfy and 40 nice and dense. I should have cut her back more.

Nubby weighed in at 94 grams after the trim. She’s sitting at 63% RH I’ve been burping the jars 2 times a day for 30 mins.

Chopped Walter White down yesterday. She’s a little thinker than the other two but a lot more larfy bud and popcorn nugs. I’d say 60% larfy and 40 nice and dense. I should have cut her back more.
Niiice. They sure do like that coco. Were those in 5 gallons?

3 gal fabric this time I did 5’s last time.

For the next round I’m doing Creme de la chem and strawberry nuggets.
Sounds like a great lineup FA! Congrats on the Meph harvest — the pics look divine!

:slap:

I had lots of larf on my last harvest, I think it was a combination of letting them veg too long and just letting them go. I’m gonna be all up on these ladies this time!

Sounds like a great lineup FA! Congrats on the Meph harvest — the pics look divine!

:slap:

I had lots of larf on my last harvest, I think it was a combination of letting them veg too long and just letting them go. I’m gonna be all up on these ladies this time!
Thanks @davisgirl !

Oh well larfy bud burns as well right? It’s just hard to reach for it when you have some good dense tasty nugs sitting there also!

Back