Indoor FreezeBerry:) Grow Log 1

Last pic before harvest. But it's a beauty. As Slowmo said... "did it just cold in here? the frost!" This is her Day 60 PhotoShoot, this her main Cola, and there are 8 surrounding her in a circle, with a third ring of smaller ones. She may yield up to 3/4 lbs I'm hoping.

_AWW0013.JPG

Beautiful growing :pighug::thumbsup::woohoo::slap: no signs of any deficiencies at all

GL with harvest...

Last edited:
The red pole is a yard stick, she was just under 30 inches high, and 32 inches wide, I don't really have a scale big enough to weigh the roots and shoots..
I expect better than 1/2 a pound dry, we shall see in a week or two. I believe it could have held a few more days before harvest, but circumstances forced my hand. Trichomes were 99% or so cloudy, with a few clear and a few amber as well across the plant.Next time I hope to let her go a bit longer and see what the change is like.Thanks for watching :)

Last edited:
Should have put this first:

Big Head Seeds:
"
Freeze Berry Auto is a result of natural genius with Mother Nature playing an exceptional role in a creation that was written in the stars. An accidental open-air pollination between some personal Auto Blueberry and our own Big Freeze strain created a superb plant that surprised us with its stunning high grade flavour.

The tart berry of the Auto Blueberry compliments the sweetness in our Big Freeze perfectly and we worked meticulously until this flavoursome phenotype was stable and consistent.

After many years we had uniformity and consistency in the calyx to leaf ratio, height, flavour and smell and so finally introduced BigHead [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] to fatten her up which worked fantastically - her massive blooms almost bursting as they swell near the end of flowering.

Expect this rapid growth of blueish, crystal-loaded, sugary-sweet flowers to almost never end, finishing in yields of mega impressive bud containing vanilla sweetness with a sour berry edge!

Big Freeze produces a clear, euphoric high that's both motivational and inspirational and is very long lived making it a great day time choice.

Type: Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
THC: High 15%+
Yield: Med/High 40 - 60g/400g/m2
Flowering: 8-9 weeks
Harvest: May-Oct
High: Up. Clarity. Euphoric. "

My experience with her was easy all around. She was easy to recover as I bumbled through rookie mistakes as a grower. She showed some claw in the leaves from Ph fluctuations at one point. She was heavy on foliage compared to most plants I see people growing, and I removed quite a bit of fan leaves throughout the grow. The life cycle estimates were right on, I pulled her on day 62 I think. She could have gone longer, she was 90% cloudy trics across the plant.Trimmed all but the 6 biggest colas right away for bag drying, the colas are hanging on the tent. After 3 days of drying they smell fantastic, heavy berry scents and very sweet with sour. I was impressed with the grow, and she yielded a good amount of bud, I have not weighed it yet, I will give final weight and taste/high impressions next week.

a respectable net of 114 grams dried, trimmed. The high is Up and focused, which is what I was after. The taste is there, but still waiting for a proper cure to make a final judgement. She currently tastes like sweet and sour berry. I know the plant could have gone another week or two, but running out of smoke is a hefty motivator for an early harvest.

Epic mate..... beautiful turn around.... what nutes were ypu using ?

Back