Old Reviews FREE NUTRIENTS, ADDITIVES AND GROW ROOM ACCESSORIES

Great question Hobbes! Product must be free, but you will find most charge something for shipping. Yep, free product and paid shipping is OK! Great job everyone! Keep rocking the free gear! Hint: Check the back Ads in Maximum Yield magazine. (@Bromeo's idea!!)

For anyone who is interested the oregons only company is the producer of the "Nectar for the Gods" organic nutrient line. If you cover shipping they will send you a test kit. They say it's enough to run several plants in 3 gallon pots and 2 in 5 gallon post. For 25 dollars I got all this.
20160826_145201.jpg

For anyone who is interested the oregons only company is the producer of the "Nectar for the Gods" organic nutrient line. If you cover shipping they will send you a test kit. They say it's enough to run several plants in 3 gallon pots and 2 in 5 gallon post. For 25 dollars I got all this.
View attachment 632742
Is there a link ?

View attachment 632742
Hey @Ripper it's pictured here also

Back