Old Reviews FREE NUTRIENTS, ADDITIVES AND GROW ROOM ACCESSORIES

Thanks again for the Mammouth P link. I just checked my email and there was tracking info sent. I should have it in my mailbox tomorrow.

Nice! Still haven't heard anything since filling out the request form but then again i'm in canada and i'm one of those guys who never get lucky receiving promos and freebies for anything :crying::crying:

They dont send free shit up here @shumway not even a reply I tried last time too. The other one that is just shipping cost said regulations about cattle bones prevents shipping to canada.

Kind of figured they wouldn't from the start but worth a try lol They kind of say they do but have to take it with a grain of salt eh :p

"Are you outside the US or Canada? We are looking forward to shipping internationally shortly"

To agree with what was posted earlier, the Mammouth P samples are not too discreet. So if stealth is a must you may want to avoid them.

To agree with what was posted earlier, the Mammouth P samples are not too discreet. So if stealth is a must you may want to avoid them.

X3! I'm kind of annoyed with that as well! First they tell me they are shipping it out with no real warning after I leave for vacation. Then it arrives and my elderly neighbor rescues it out of the rain for me. Hopefully he hasn't figured out. All of which could have been avoided if they had opted for plain packaging vs. The I grow weed version they choose. Still hard to bitch about free stuff.:pass:

Got my nectar for the gods pack yesterday!!!:bighug::worship::headbang:

Getting a new light and as soon as one grow is over I'm gonna start a side by side with everything I've got, vs the advanced like, but I need to purchase two more nutes too fill it out, we'll see where I end up. Thank you guys and girls!!! Big ups yourselves!!

Back