Old Reviews FREE NUTRIENTS, ADDITIVES AND GROW ROOM ACCESSORIES

Hey ripper, what does this do to ph of the water ? See, im paying attention to what you say :smoking:

Hey ripper, what does this do to ph of the water ? See, im paying attention to what you say :smoking:
Not sure I have not mixed any but it will most like lower it..

Got my Mammoth P in yesterday! looking forward to running this! :thumbsup:
Glad you got it. I will be scouring the web this weekend looking for more freebies

Still nothing wtf

20160624_155729.jpg

Got three, 2 oz packages from aurora/roots.
Im pretty sure this will come in handy when I get to use it! 7 bucks, good deal for me.
Thanks @Ripper

I just received my free ($7 shipping) Aurora/Roots sample. I had requested Roots Organic Buddha Bloom (liquid). They sent that and also Trinity (a complementary broad spectrum liquid additive mix) and Uprising Foundation (a powder mix including cal-mag). I had expected only the item they allowed you to request in their order form, but got 3.

Definitely spend the $7 shipping. I presume they send what you requested and 2 other items. For a few dollars, this surely will bring something useful, if only what you indicated of interest, plus other useful stuff, even for people like me growing in coco, not soil. If I don't use it in the tent, it's all good stuff, even "organic," and it will get dumped out in the garden/yard.

Back