Free MS Magazine" Momentum"

There is a few things ya have to consider before making concentrates or even smpoking a high THC strain.Higher THC levels can promote seisures.So if you orr she has has no issues with that,thats a great thing.in time though Im hoping to get a hold of two strains a friend of mine is working on.a less than 1% THC and 24% CBD.hes also doing a 1-1 cross strain.20+% 1:1 ratio.But, thats down the road,so I hope to try that before years out if Im lucky.

Ive not used any concentrates short of Hash and my Oils that I like to bake with.And the buds I try to hold onto.

But hash was excellent,as well as the oils.Strains totally matter when doing a concentrate.I would try(if you grow three plants) two parts a Higher Sativa Dom. strain and one fat part of a sweet Indie bud.That does wonders for me man.At night and worse pain day,make a one part Sat. and 2 indie.and have a couple of Indie hits to take.Its been helping me a ton.Sucks ass cuz ill be outt in a handfu of days,but,thats how the world works.onto the next grow.LOL!

Good info, thanks! :Sharing One:

[video=youtube;Re8nFuSTh-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Re8nFuSTh-0[/video]

[video=youtube;D9D3CTnn83k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D9D3CTnn83k[/video]

I got a question.

I'd like to pose a question for you guys if ya'll know anything about this.

I 've been waching n listening to pod casts here n there for a bit,which made me think,DAMN!, how similar are cancer tumors/lesions/scars from previous lesions on the brain and in the body,Similar or even ,alike in their make ups in reference to MS.?

Does anyone have any information that could steer me in a straighter path down that search?Ive found too much stuff to comb through anytime soon.LOL!

Makes me think a seperate two part oil(as a daily) of Eek's.Or something pretty darn similar anyway.
Thanks guys.

I'd like to pose a question for you guys if ya'll know anything about this.

I 've been waching n listening to pod casts here n there for a bit,which made me think,DAMN!, how similar are cancer tumors/lesions/scars from previous lesions on the brain and in the body,Similar or even ,alike in their make ups in reference to MS.?

Does anyone have any information that could steer me in a straighter path down that search?Ive found too much stuff to comb through anytime soon.LOL!

Makes me think a seperate two part oil(as a daily) of Eek's.Or something pretty darn similar anyway.
Thanks guys.

I don't have anythign to answer your question with, but I'd like you to expand on your thoughts on the separate, 2 part oils, as I've been mulling the same thing. One high THC one high CBD. or some blend there of.

Hey pop.imo Eek might be the one to ask about a more regimented oils diet.Id be happy to expand my thoughts and reasons as to why I personally think it'll be better than a lone oil only.

But Ivw noticed a HUGE change in the past few days of my behavior,mental judgment and so on.So,I think Im going to have to stop poking around here and many places other than listening to stuff for a week or even two.ill keep any links I find and so on n pass em on if I do a pic update before I come back(as it were,LOL).but thats about all you'll get from me brother for atleast a week.sorry man,but sometimes till I almost feel like kissing the deck I dont know when to shut off some days.sleeplessness sure as shit dont help things either.

OH before I forget(LIGHT BULB) I was doing WHATELSE, looking into our disease,and found that the MSAA posted and study on RE-mylienization (yup,brain to tired tospell)yup,you read that one right.REVERSING damage as a prof styled study.give it a look man.

Hey pop.imo Eek might be the one to ask about a more regimented oils diet.Id be happy to expand my thoughts and reasons as to why I personally think it'll be better than a lone oil only.

But Ivw noticed a HUGE change in the past few days of my behavior,mental judgment and so on.So,I think Im going to have to stop poking around here and many places other than listening to stuff for a week or even two.ill keep any links I find and so on n pass em on if I do a pic update before I come back(as it were,LOL).but thats about all you'll get from me brother for atleast a week.sorry man,but sometimes till I almost feel like kissing the deck I dont know when to shut off some days.sleeplessness sure as shit dont help things either.

OH before I forget(LIGHT BULB) I was doing WHATELSE, looking into our disease,and found that the MSAA posted and study on RE-mylienization (yup,brain to tired tospell)yup,you read that one right.REVERSING damage as a prof styled study.give it a look man.

And, thanks, and I'll look into bit. Take care and be well my friend! :Sharing One:

Back